Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

2002 Transmission gush

Curious as to how one might go about that?? Could you lend any advice?
  2. T

2002 Transmission gush

Just wanted to update this thread with a picture of the damage. I was able to crawl under it tonight and get my phone up there to snap this pic. Hope this is helpful for someone.
  3. T

2002 Transmission gush

I stumbled across this post by doing a Google image search, and thought, that picture looks like my picture! After clicking "visit page" and reading through, I believe the exact same thing happened to my 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer v6 4x4 (@156,000mi) after starting it up on the coldest day...
  4. T

Airbag sensor location

Thanks for the quick reply. That might include the pigtail too, I'm not sure. I'm gonna try picking it up tomorrow (if they're open). I figure anything at the salvage yard probably looks similar, given the poor design placement of the sensor.
  5. T

Airbag sensor location

Great post! Probably would've saved me some time had I seen it sooner. I found the same exact thing after troubleshooting FLC 42=LH Primary Crash Sensor Feed/Return Circuit Open. I suspect this is my problem since the sensor pretty much came off in two pieces. Where'd you get yours, a dealer...
Back