Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

I have also found out that rust will eventually get to the tubing for the A/C underneath the body right behind the driver's door. Mine rusted out and I lost all the freon. I also cannot find any place that will sell me air shocks to put onto the rear. My springs in the rear are weak and any...
  2. F

FYI: For any of you who own the Electronic 4-Wheel Drive or AWD Aerostars,,,I know that there was a recall on the transfer case blowing out the rear seal at high speeds. This happened to me during rush hour traffic in Cleveland, OH. If I had not known about the recall, it would have cost me...
  3. F

93 XLT 4-Wheel Drive I have owned 2 of them and still have one. One was a red 1990 with a 3.0 and the other I still have is a 1993 XLT extended 4-wheel drive. It's white with dark blue around the bottom. It has the 4.0, and every option except the tow package. It now has 125,000 miles on it...
  4. F

How can I get my photo to show up? New here.
  5. F

I have owned two of them and still have one. I once owned a 1990 with a 3.0, but now have a 93 XLT 4X4 with the 4.0.
Back