Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

o2 sensor

well it got frustrating so i had a mechanic take it off. what a waste of 160 buck down the drain only if i have tried harder
  2. I

ignition module

ok thats great thnaks ill try it in the morning, i did some research off the info you gave me and the internet said that it might be a t-20
  3. I

ignition module

i am trying to remove the ignition module from behind the ditributor and it held by 2 screw and it seems i can get at it without removing anything. does anyone know what kind of head is the screw casue they are facing the wall and cant find out what are they to remove them
  4. I

o2 sensor

ok i located a problem with my bronco II and its the o2 sensor. i can locate it and i have some what of clearance to get at it. i have bought a new o2 sensor and i look at it, and it look like a standard thread on, ( righty tighty, lefty loosy). with that said i also know that it may be made out...
  5. I

tire size and hieght clearance

anybody know what or have a chart for 88 bronco II clearance is? for instance what the biggest tire i can go to before lifting, and what the next size i can go to with a 2 inch lift and so on?
  6. I

Unexpected high odometer

lol its brand spankin new take to the dealer.
  7. I

86 Bronco II loss of power

eflat your problem sound like what i have on my bronco, thanks j
  8. I

help please read

thnaks j, i will start with my compression first and then the next step
  9. I

Helppppp

you tried tuff country suspension...
  10. I

Snow Driving

yet newjersey got jit as well and it was funn driving all day lol
  11. I

Heater Fan not working

i do believe right under the glove box, i might be wrong
  12. I

need some help here.

make sure there is no leaks
  13. I

help please read

ok i just got myself a 88 bronco II 2.9L, just dump grand in it, to take care of oil seal trans seal, oil pan and trans pan gasket with trans filter replace, exhaust and head gasket replace as well. just put some wire and sparkplugs in.. ok im gonna stop here and tell you before all that my...
  14. I

86 Bronco II loss of power

once engine is hot i lose power, im havin the same problem
  15. I

once engine is hot i lose power

once engine is hot i lose power
Back