1. C

Bumper opinions?

yeah, freaking sweet
  2. C

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

This would be the only good time I can think of to blow a gasket :D
  3. C

Section525's Sliders

I just put some little things of masking tape over the holes and then 3 layers of herc to cover them, workes great, and you can't find the holes even if you try poking them...that herc is tough stuff. Check out this page on my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/504857/3 I looked around for...
  4. C

My rear bumper with swingout tire carrier

Hey, I just wanted to say great job on the bumper, that was made with a lot of thought and is designed great. You seem to know your stuff so I've got a question for you, when I eventually build my rear bumper I was planning on going with 3/16th for in between the frame rails and then some 1/8...
  5. C

Bumper opinions?

I've got a similar looking bumper, except mine just kind of stops before coming around the sides which I plan to do something about at a later date, but I put a small stinger with 2 support tubes over the place where a winch will eventually make it's home and it looks pretty badass. If I have...
  6. C

Section525 - D44 2nd gen. leaves SAS

first you get the bling, then you get the ladies...allthough all I'd think you'd have to do is show them that beefy crossmember with the custom label and they'd hope in the backseat
  7. C

I say just slap some F-150 shock towers on there and get it driving and flexing. You can always come back and build the proposed towers later. While this is all nice and blingin' it doesn't seem neccessary and unless it ties in an engine crossmember it doesn't seem like it's really an...
  8. C

good work sir
  9. C

Wagoneer 7 packs have worked for other people. That's what I plan on running for my sas.
  10. C

Sweet! Keep the pics coming. It's looking good. Edit: I see you posted as I was writing this. For shackle angle you just had the hanger placed so it was pretty much vertical without weight on the car and once it's on it's own it goes to where it should be right? Or was it a little more...
  11. C

Hey, for your snorkle top how about the ARB Safari snorkle top. Dead Link Removed That's a picture of DasFrems snorkle. I used it as well for mine but didn't have any great pictures of it. It's also only 40 bucks. I thought I'd just throw out the option, but there's really hundreds of...
  12. C

I also like it that black color vs. red body, I think it makes it look meaner, it also sets off a bunch of your suspension components nicely; makes them stand out a little. Ultimately it's whatever you prefer of course but I thought I'd just throw my 02 cents out there.
  13. C

ZR2 tire carrier on a 1st gen?

Yeah, either will work pretty equally I assume. When I build it I'll definately make sure to post some pictures but it's a little ways down my list of things to do.
  14. C

ZR2 tire carrier on a 1st gen?

nice, good idea, that looks sharp, I may copy you some day, but I'll probably figure out a way to incorporate some bearing system
  15. C

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

nice truck sandrunner, looks badass
  16. C

Thanks for the compliment. Snorkle is easy, cheap and is great protection. Make sure to post up your results when you're done. Haven't seen it done on your generation, should look good.
  17. C

Here's mine
  18. C

Kevin McInchak's 93 XLT

I've seen those before and thought they looked like a good idea. I'm just wondering what company you're going through and if you have a link. Awesome build by the way, great work!
  19. C

JoshC's chopped top with a roll cage

Ohhh hell yeah, that's freaking sweet
  20. C

ARB Safari Snorkle on First Gen

Sure thing, this looks like a good idea. Sorry for the delay I've been pretty busy with work/school/truck/bars lately and haven't really been internetting much. Here they are, I think I'm going to copy you. I like cheap little projects that work like this.
  21. C

Hahah, make sure to post pics. I don't think the manual has one but don't quote me on that.
  22. C

cheep and easy way to fit 33s

Get what works, in my opinion that isn't thornbirds but if you "swear by them" then I guess it's your decision, but don't get a tire just to be different and don't get it just because it looks mean. Do what you want though. The cheap way of lifting is going to be 3 in body lift and...
  23. C

Allright, here are little x's pictures of his snorkle. And of course, the interior: I think it turned out really nice Eric. Thanks for the pics. Also, in your quest for waterproofing don't forget to extend all breather lines: tranny...
  24. C

i need to see pics of stock size bf all terrains or 29 all terrain tires and 5.5 lift

HAHAHAH. Yeah, just wait until you have the money to at least put 32s on there, 32s I think look good with the 5.5. I wouldn't go any smaller though.
Back