Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Amazing Gas Mileage on 2013

Highway I get about 22-23MPG averaging 85. City I average about 19-21.
  2. F

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Inputting navigation destination is still painful. I had the whole thing completely freeze and reboot the other day twice while out on site in the middle of the state. I had to wait like 10 minutes each time before I could input in my next destination.
  3. F

HID light cleaning

What is it that you don't like?
  4. F

HID light cleaning

Really? I think the HIDs in the Explorer are freaking great. I've had BMW, Mercedes, Acura, and these are just as good.
  5. F

Installing update file from edge sport

Just an FYI - I have NAV, I downloaded the files from syncmyride.com by selecting I did not have NAV and everything has been fine on my end except the NAV of course. Well worth the update.
  6. F

MFT Update on Syncmyride

Everything is working except the nav, which was expected. Speed has definitely increased and the look is much simpler. I'll get to fully test out over the next few days. So if you have nav go ahead and update - you'll just have to wait for your SD card with the updated maps.
  7. F

MFT Update on Syncmyride

It must have been my USB drive, swapped to different drive - update is now running. I'll keep you all apprised of my progress.
  8. F

MFT Update on Syncmyride

So far I just keep getting an error "The USB Device is Not Supported." I wonder if the drive needs to be NTFS or FAT?
  9. F

MFT Update on Syncmyride

Downloading now - I have nav so I'll have to be without it until the SD card arrives. Honestly, I can't take this bugger any longer.
  10. F

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/05/myford-touch-update-rolling-out-now/
  11. F

Hazard button - Improvement?

In the week I've owned the car I've done it a handful of times...
  12. F

"NAV SD Card Fault"

Also happened to me the other day on a short run. Unplugged card and plugged back in and it resolved itself. Great..............
  13. F

Official Explorer MFT Problems / Issues / Feature Suggestions Thread

1. Bug 2. 2012 LTD, 4WD, 302A 3. 4500 4. 2.11 5. When I press the automatic rear lift gate close button and I hop in my car and then place the car in drive, if I do this prior to the lift gate completely closing it stops the close and then opens back up again...
  14. F

I've yet to be able to pull a vehicle health report from the syncmyride.com site. I receive the following error: :Error Our system has experienced an error. Please try again." Very helpful. I've tried several times over the last few days and even performed another VHR and it still didn't work.
  15. F

1. Bug 2. 2012 LTD, 4WD, 302A 3. 4500 4. 2.11 5. First problem is with the voice command button. Usually within the first 2-3 minutes of getting on the road I need to make a phone call. I hit the voice command button and NOTHING happens. It just doesn't do anything. I usually have to wait...
Back