Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Mountaineer 98 awd 5.0 tranny questions

OK that is good to know. If it were out of an explorer would that be a better deal you think
  2. P

Mountaineer 98 awd 5.0 tranny questions

i have to get a new tranny for my mountaineer and i don't wanna drop the $2500 on the part.. what transmission will bolt up and work with the 5.0 there are a ton of them i see for sale here locally. i found a c6 that has a 1356 Borg Warner transfer case.. will this tranny work . he says he has...
  3. P

98 mounty need help with audio system

a link would be good cuz i suck at navigating this site the speaker in my mounty is gone but im gonna pick up http://omaha.craigslist.org/ptd/3150316754.html
  4. P

98 mounty need help with audio system

i put a pioneer avh p2300 dvd deck in my mounty.. i want to know if there is anyway to hook the stock woofer up to that.. if there is a tutorial on here that would be awesome. can someone just point me in the right direction
  5. P

Clutch adjustment 93 ranger

ok so i would have to try the pedal first if i can't do that i will have to bleed the whole system
  6. P

Clutch adjustment 93 ranger

can anyone help me i need to adjust the clutch on my 93 ranger... it is releasing at the very top instead of where i want it.. if you can link me to a video that would be awesome
  7. P

Wanted Both Air Bags 98 mounty

I havent pulled them yet but i will let you know
  8. P

Wanted Both Air Bags 98 mounty

i have a 98 mountaineer that i need the front air bags for.. it is the tan interior for the passenger side.. any help is greatly appreciated guys thanks
  9. P

Wanted help me out

Thanks for the info guys
  10. P

Wanted help me out

Next question will all the parts from explorer cross over to mountaineer. Except grill cuz they look different and i wanna keep that the same
  11. P

Wanted help me out

that sucks thanks for the info.. i am not only looking for parts but suggestions on everything i need to fix this
  12. P

Wanted help me out

ok guys im looking for a few parts as well as.. what all you see i need for this.. i wrecked my 98 Mountaineer i know i need a a fender grill front lighting drivers side bumper a radiator and a transmission cooler.. i don't know what the transmission cooler looks like or what i need cuz when i...
  13. P

ranger starting trouble!

i would just change the cable and clean the terminal
  14. P

Explorer grill on Ranger

thank you sir ill see if i can come up with a good idea to make her work.. ill take some pics of my awesome 93 ranger as well as the mounty too where should i post them up
  15. P

Explorer grill on Ranger

ok guys i got a fit question here. can i put an explorer grill on a ford ranger. i am looking at a 95 to 99 explorer grill for my 93 ranger. the look is about the same but i am guessing there will be fitting issue
  16. P

help cutting out

I found out the stock sub wires were touching and i put a new factory speaker in the back door and the problem is fixed Thanks for the help
  17. P

help cutting out

cuz it was doing it with the stock deck also so i am betting it is the missing door speaker connection touching
  18. P

help cutting out

that is what i thought too. it only does it when i have it turned a little higher then normal. You know like you do on your favorite song. Ill tear it apart and check all the connections
  19. P

help cutting out

i just put in (well had installed at a professional shop) a pioneer 2300dvd and when i start to turn the volume up the speakers cut out then come back and cut out again. i have the stock speakers in and i believe i am missing one. i just got the truck recently and have big plans. could this deck...
  20. P

New Double Din in my Sport Trac

i have the same deck in my 98 mountaineer and love it..
  21. P

Wanted wiper arm 98 mountaineer

i can get them brand new at a parts house for $35
  22. P

1992 Ford Ranger Newbie

we still never got to the issue of what you have tried and what exactly is it doing when you attempt to start it
  23. P

2000 mercury mountaineer awd 5.0

i had an issue like this on my trail blazer it turned out to be the hub
Back