Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

1997 Ford Ranger 4.0 Evaporative Emissions System Line

It seems to work short term, but it has an almost 90* bend that eventually collapses.
  2. T

1997 Ford Ranger 4.0 Evaporative Emissions System Line

I have searched all over to find this part and have struck out everywhere. Anyone have a lead on where I might be able to find one? Mine had dry rot and is causing a vacuum leak and a strong gas odor almost all of the time. The line that I need goes from the intake manifold to the CANP...
  3. T

Problems with my 1995 Aerostar XLT 3.0L.

I didn't want to make several threads about different issues so I will try to cover them all in this one post. 1. I have this weird sound coming from my left front wheel. From a stand still it starts as almost a slight scrubbing sound. As I accelerate it gets louder and at 30+mph it almost...
  4. T

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Hi! I was looking in the Ranger forum for information on my daughter's truck and saw a link in someone's sig that lead me here. I own a 95' Aerostar XLT that I have had for about 6 years now. I drive it back and forth to work everyday and on short trips here and there. Good reliable vehicle...
  5. T

Ranger bed removal.

Getting the bolts out was much easier than I thought it would be. I took a utility knife and cut around the blot heads and peeled the linex off. Then the bolts came right out with some elbow grease. I started out trying to just raise one side of the bed, but there was no way I could get the...
  6. T

Ranger bed removal.

Very useful information guys. I will be removing my bed to replace my filler hose but the bed in my truck is spray in. Any tips on what I can do to make removal easier? Thanks!
Back