Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Wanted Help!!!

My parking brake lever (the whole assembly thats bolted in the cabin) is shot and i need a new one! The intermediate cable broke which i got a new one, but the old cable that broke is still in the P-brake assembly and is impossible to get out. not to mention, the spring that pulls the assembly...
  2. K

KisekiKitsune's Sport Built With/For Hawaii Emissions

Bumper repaint is first and in a few weeks maybe i'll get around to posting more :-/ Under my username there are my vehicle specs
  3. K

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

The time will hopefully come soon. Yes I will put up a photobucket link when me and my uncle get around to doing it. And I hope to have it done soon b/c, freetime will hopefully come soon. >_<
  4. K

Fog wiring....

One of the things I wish to do is find the wiring for the fog lights. Long story short, my new stereo broke the original bezel and I got a new one at pick n' pull and the new bezel had a fog light switch(the old bezel didn't). When i was re-installing it, I saw that tucked away was fog light...
  5. K

Varsity's 2000 Explorer Sport

finally someone did this!!! Wow! I have the same rims and now that I know how it looks, I will do the same. I'm thinking of keepikg the lip of the rim silver .
  6. K

I'm New and here's my problem list...

thanks thanks! i will check all of these and get back to my post.:thumbsup:
  7. K

thanks to all thanks for the info. i figured as much. just more money into my first car than i wish i had to
  8. K

2000 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0L V6 OHV RWD M/T 92,226 Miles • Power side mirrors don’t work • When steering I feel a ‘pop’ • Window button on passenger side doesn’t work • Entire car vibrates at high speeds and when slowing down • Rear window wiper doesn’t work • Cant unlock driver door...
Back