Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

engine overheated!!!!

alright i will do that tomorrow
  2. T

engine overheated!!!!

hello, today my engine overheated. so i said ok ill just top off the water and let it cool off. so i did. but from the store to my house the temp started to rise above oe recommended temp. so when i got home i checked the oil cap to see if i blew a gasket. i didnt, thank god. but now i dont...
  3. T

HELP!! abs code

i scanned my abs system because i have been having problems with it lately. sometimes when i hit the brakes, the abs goes off and tries to not skid. codes ran: 12 10
  4. T

cold air intake

i know what you mean, im not trying to break a land speed record. i just want to free up the intake a bit.
  5. T

cold air intake

does anyone know where i could buy a cold air intake
  6. T

Turbo or Supercharger

that is an iteresting idea. but i dont think it will work. i think the 2007-09 is a unibody design, but im not certain.
  7. T

Need help

well sort of. the EVR stands for if im not mistaken ( egr vacuum solenoid). it is the sensor for the egr valve
  8. T

Need help

I have a 1993 Explorer and the EVR voltage is out of range ( code 335). The EVR voltage should receive between 4 to 6 volts. I tested the connector to the EVR, and it was receiving 14 volts. How can I fix this problem?
  9. T

error code help

i replaced the evp and the code 335 still comes up. would replacing the egr valve help fix that error
  10. T

error code help

is the evr the same thing as the egr valve solenoid
  11. T

error code help

where is the evr valve located
  12. T

error code help

i replaced the broken hose. the engine light only comes on when it is under load. could the pcm still be running off the vacuum leak error?
  13. T

error code help

so the error code is not coming from a faulty egr valve. i fount a hose the leads from the intake to the heads. i noticed that there was moisture around it on the head. so i put silicone around it. hopefully that solves the problem. but when i was doing that, i snapped a plastic hose...
  14. T

Pcm help

in my automatic explorer, the shift point is at 4500 rpms. does the manual version of the explorer have the same shift point, or it it higher
  15. T

error code help

when i scan it, hot or cold, error code 332 and 335 appear
  16. T

error code help

ok the check engine light only comes on when the engine is warmed up.
  17. T

error code help

ill check the wiring tomorrow. where is the pcm located
  18. T

error code help

yes. 93 does have an egr valve
  19. T

error code help

do you think replacing the egr valve itself would fix error code 332?
  20. T

error code help

ok, i just scanned and cleared the codes and i got error code 335 and 332. when i cleared the codes i took it for a test drive. the only time the codes come on are when i bog the engine.
  21. T

error code help

i reset the computer today and after about five or so miles, it popped on again. i changed the egr valve sensor and the engine light is still on.
  22. T

error code help

ok thanks ill try that. but do you think that reseting the computer would help?
  23. T

Vibration at 65mph

check your driveline. it could also be the fact that your engine is working hard to keep the truck at those speeds. if you have automatic, then its your engine working hard because the fourth gear is so long.
  24. T

error code help

hi i have a 93 explorer 4x4 and i have four engine error codes that i dont know how to fix. the first code is: 335-EGR sensor voltage out of range the second code is: 124-throttle position sensor voltage higher than expected the third code is: 327-EGR valve pressure transducer/postion...
  25. T

List of codes, conditions, and what they mean.

error codes hi i have engine codes: 335, 124, 327, 332. how can i repair these correctly? thank you:mad:
Back