Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Gary's Stock 2000 Ex

:exp: Love my blue Ex. It is literally the first Ford I've owned that isn't nickle-&-diming me to death. :thumbsup: I've looked in the magazines for parts to improve her but apparently Ex's are so AWESOME that the aftermarket guys don't even try! :D I live in Greeley, Colorado and I...
  2. G

Video - 4th Gen vs Railroad Crossing

Who's honking the horn?
  3. G

HELP! I am stuck and i can't get out. (Story of the longest Whoops!)

If he hasn't been on since '09 why is this post a sticky?
  4. G

Inside hood latch fails

Thanks, deweyville. Someone else told me to use a screwdriver THROUGH THE GRILL! Obvious it didn't work. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  5. G

Inside hood latch fails

My 2000 Explorer inside ( under dash) latch won't open the hood. My fingers are too fat and short to reach to release the hood from the outside. I also do not think the cable broke. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  6. G

Explorer stalls when hot

The thermostat would not affect the temp of the gas in the tank or lines. The pump is in the tank so I would think that it is the temp of the gas in the tank that causes problems. Hot gas expands which also expands the air bubbles trapped in the liquid. Possibly installing a FASS (fuel-air...
  7. G

Explorer stalls when hot

My '00 Explorer did the same thing to me yesterday. It would hiccup at stops. I live in Greeley and headed to Denver. On Quebec I lost all power for about 10 sec. It caught again and I had no further probs. Later, when the temp dropped to about 80, I drove back to Greeley with no issues. I...
  8. G

Trustworthy/Affordable 4x4 Shop in Denver to install my Sport Trac bodylift?

What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted by my finger touching the Send button was: Nice work and quick, too. Were they affordable? I have a 2000 Ex Sport that is all original. I live in Greeley but can leave it for a few days to make it ready for the mountains. Where do...
Back