Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Here's Our New Ride!

I do the same thing! I too like the 4-spoke configuration. No 10-2 here.
  2. J

Be careful X owners - got into a fender bender yesterday...

Sorry to hear about your accident FordMom. Thank goodness no one was hurt. I'm also sick of the lack of common courtesy drivers have these days. I let people move into my lane when they use their signal only to hear horns honking at me from behind. Very impatient people. What's all the rush...
  3. J

She's Here!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Nice pics!
  4. J

Build Time on a '13 Limited?

3-21 Ordered 3-29 Received VIN# 4-10 Window Sticker available online 4-14 Build Date 4-24 Took Delivery
  5. J

Pecan interior fail

Looks like this thread has been edited.... Hmmmm.... :confused: :dunno:
  6. J

My New Kodiak Brown Explorer!!!

Hey Nitzer, I think it was 8.0
  7. J

She's Here!!!!!!!!!

:ttiwwp: Well not worthless but it would be better with pics.
  8. J

Okay, I was finally able to get the shot I've been thinking about for awhile. Here is it. Dang, it took me forever to get this one. I still have a few other ideas in mind but who knows how long it will be before I have the time.
  9. J

Congrats Stevenailor! I'm the only Kodiak Brown Ex in my area (so far). I'm sure more will pop up in the future. Yes the weather here has been crappy too.
  10. J

Here is a picture of my new Ex. We love it. I've had many compliments on the color. Still working on my first tank of gas. I've been getting 16 mpg. 95% of my driving has been small in town trips with a lot of stops. I plan on taking her out for a photo shoot but haven't been able to get...
  11. J

2013 Blinker / turn signal...am I the only one??

I've had mine a few days and have flashed a couple of times already.
  12. J

Kodiak Grand Prix

I haven't been able to get out with my big camera and get some shots yet. The weather around here has been crappy. I also have a 1 year old that demands a ton of attention and I'm sure my camera on my tripod would be knocked over if he got a hold of it. I know excuses, excuses, but I did take...
  13. J

Kodiak Grand Prix

Thanks everyone! Big thanks to Cory for putting up with me. We are very excited to finally get our Ex home. Pictures are next on my list, as soon as the weather clears up and the sun comes out. So I'll say it... :ttiwwp: I will remedy that soon.
  14. J

2013 XLT w/ 2nd row captain chairs

10 priority should make things move faster. Good Luck and Congrats!
  15. J

Kodiak Grand Prix

:bounce: My dealer called and My Ex is in!!! I'm pickin' her up in a few hours!!!! :bounce: So from order to delivery 34 days!
  16. J

Step bars / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

Here is her Green Ex. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352832
  17. J

Kodiak Grand Prix

Dang no such luck, I guess I jinxed myself. :(
  18. J

Kodiak Grand Prix

I just have this feeling I'm getting good news today, Cory! Can't wait for the update!
Back