Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

my 04 ex any ideas?

@ zerodevil were did u buy them at and do u have pics u can send me or post up on how they look..is ur x all time 4 wheel drive tho cuz I hear things about lowering 4 by 4s and they say it ducks it up I live in colorado and I need it here for the winter...
  2. K

my 04 ex any ideas?

@ c0rtney my tire are 275/45/r20 and u got a lot of cool **** on ur ride too I wondering on were u bought ur intake and does the chip really work I was planning on getting a supecharger in mine but it is a lot of hassle.....
  3. K

Transmission Flush

The first fill I screwed p the screw so I had to flush it again and do it and I added the slip fluid and it still does it and it does not leak now
  4. K

Wheel spacers. Best size? for 20x8.5 with i beleive 36mm offset

Hey man I'm looking to lowering my truck how did u do it..and what did u buy and I got 20s on mine and was told I need spacers as well so if u find any let me or post some pics
  5. K

my 04 ex any ideas?

I have 20s on it right now and they look nice but the gap bugs me..if u guys have any other ideas let me know I also have hids on it...
  6. K

my 04 ex any ideas?

This is my ex I dislike the gap between the tire and fender thinking about lowering it. Any ideas on how or what to do...
  7. K

my 04 ex any ideas?

I have a 2004 Ford explorer on 20 I'm thinking about lowering it i dont like the gap between the tire and fender I would post pics but I don't know how..
  8. K

Weapon Type-R Performance Intake

Hey what size and angle is the pipe I'm trying to put it all seperate cuz the thing is expensive even on ebay
  9. K

Transmission Flush

I've had it topped off 3 times with slip fluid and a whole new pan plug and filter it doesn't seem to do it at high rpms tho so idk what could be the problem
  10. K

Transmission Flush

I just recently did my tranny flush and brought near death to it. It started slipping and hammering into gears when shifting my opinion is that if u have never done it don't do it. It will cause it to malfunction
  11. K

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

Hey I have a 2004 ford explorer and I wanna do this to my truck my background is black it lights up green and my sticks light up red my truck is blue what do u recommend me doing?
Back