Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Solved Everything you wanted to know about PATS.

I did not know you could do this either. Please tell me how.
  2. S

Fuel pump 2000 explorer 2dr sport 4.0 e vin

Ok so where and how do you get the measurements to make the cut? I am getting older. Working from the top on a vehicle this old. No brainier. But I am frustrated with this car.
  3. S

All you need to know about keyless entry

I have a little different issue but related. My 2000 explorer sport has had the battery out of it for over 8 months. When I put it back together and tried to connect the battery the horn started blowing and the lights flashing on the anti-theft kick. At one time I was told this was caused by...
  4. S

ECM and PATS problems Hey Guys, and gals, I need a little help. I went through this with my 2000 ford explorer sport about 8 months ago. But the project got put on hold and I can not locate the directions I used then. The battery has been disconnected for 8 month or longer. When I reconnect the...
  5. S

Please help OK I hate to be the dummy here but I have an issue that reading this post did not help me with. I bought a used 2000 Explorer Sport that supposedly has a broken timing chain. I only got one key and none of the key fobs. The battery was dead. I wanted to charge the battery so I could...
Back