Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Grinding noise when turning ONLY right,

ive checked the bearings and they seem good, i havent checked the calipers tho, ill do that and see. ty
  2. F

Grinding noise when turning ONLY right,

so my suv has been developing a grind when i turn to the right even if its just slightly, and its only when i turn to the right not left or even no noise when going straight, ive checked my bearings and tie rods in the front and rear, only thing i found was that the rear needs rods on both sides...
  3. F

Key Fob

i know this thread is kinda old but, when i bought my x it only came with 1 factory key. what should i do to get another? can i still do this with just the one or do i have to go the the dealership to get the other made then buy a fusion key and do that one myself? i def need a spare key ether...
  4. F

Idle air control

thanks this dose help. idk if i need to replace mine or what yet. dureing idle my ex kinda runs crappy seems like it trys to stall but dosnt so i guess ill start here. thanks
  5. F

Idle air control

but sadly i dont see the other post still lol sry again
  6. F

Idle air control

thanks and i apologize idk how i missed the sticky.
  7. F

Idle air control

i was wondering if anyone can tell me where my idle air control is on my 02 ford explorer 4.6l is
  8. F

kenwood amp and sub any good?

lol wel i said i had an alpine i really didnt need to i guess i forgot that i posted a link at the start of this of my head unit.
  9. F

yea i dont want much just a little ive got an alpine deck right now sounds good but i do wanna upgrade to a double din with nav soon enough.
  10. F

What Gauge wire.

thanks this helps alot :) im gonna run to the store tonight and get some. ty again
  11. F

What Gauge wire.

i wanted to stick it in the back near the door but if i cant there i was gonna find a spot under the hood that would have enough space.
  12. F

What Gauge wire.

i know this dosnt belong here but i count find the spot to add it to. so anyway i have a 1500 watt, 3000watt peak power power inverter and i wanted to mount it in my 02 explorer somewhere BUT i cant figure out for the life of me what gauge wire id need to buy to extent the little wires that are...
  13. F

good to hear, cant wait to install them. thanks
  14. F

i should of put what i wanted when i made this, sry lol. anyway i listen to alot of rock music very little rap or hip hop but i wanted to give my rock music a little more kick.
  15. F

hi i just bought a kenwood amp Kac-8105D Class D Mono and a Kenwood Sub Kenwood KFC-W2513PS. are these any good? i got them cheap threw a good friend of mine. also gave me a Kicker ZCK8 (09ZCK8) power kit for the amp. links are below. ive never had an amp and sub before so i have no idea what is...
  16. F

Cleaning brake light switch.

anytime wish i would of gotten to it sooner lol
  17. F

Rust

and i know rust sucks thats what took my old ranger damn stuff spread so fast on it eventually i there wasnt much left i dont have any pics of that anymore. and also mon ur right i took my driver side running board off and its bad under there but i had to remove it due to a bracket rotted off...
  18. F

Rust

ive been thinking of selling her for a while now just to upgrade to something new but dont have the money the job i have now pays well but its unreliable. one week ill work and the next i might not due to w/e reason and sadly being such a small town i cant find anything else.it runs great but it...
  19. F

Key Fob

ill give that a shot thanks.
  20. F

Key Fob

only home depo around sadly is in albany :( ways away
  21. F

Rust

thanks ill take some pics of the spot and how bad it is and ill contact him or post them here to
  22. F

Key Fob

i went to lowes they said they wouldnt cut it cus its a chip key and they dont wanna be reponsible for cutting it and then me f ing up my ignition...and others have said they same lol guess i cant get one cus noone will cut it up here.
  23. F

Cleaning brake light switch.

k been 2 months ish since ive cleaned it and all seems good. sry took so long for updates.
  24. F

Battery dead again

UPDATE: so i dont understand this. i went to Autozone and advance both say my alt is bad. i get home look up online how to check it myself and it comes back fine chargeing at 13 amps or so. now its been almost 2 months and no dead battery(knock on wood) lol i didnt do anything to the ex to make...
  25. F

Rust

so i noticed some rust under my rear driver door. now i know this is stupid BUT. is there anyway to stop or slow the rust without cutting it and welding? i cant weld worth a crap and i dont know anyone who knows how to. its starting to spread up the door jam and im worried its gonna get really...
Back