Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Seattle Ford Service

Good to know. My wife and I recently got a '13 Limited from a dealership in Sedro Woolley (best price, best trade in offer, and lower sales tax), but it's too much of a drive for service. Anyone have experience with Bickford in Snohomish for service?
  2. J

Bottom USB port only charges

I use the bottom port on my 2013 Ex Limited for my iphone and it both charges and connects just like the top port.
  3. J

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

I'll check tonight (my wife drives the X).
  4. J

Husky Mat pictures

I did yesterday.
  5. J

Some orders moving quick

Interesting...I wonder if that is a concern on the existing 2013s that have been delivered? I just got my '13 Limited on 04.06.12 and it had a build date of 03.08.12. Hopefully it is okay, but I will keep my eyes open for any issues...
  6. J

Anyone gotten a brochure and $750 coupon lately?

Awesome. Thank you for that phone number and information. I just called and found out that I qualified for a $750 private cash rebate.
  7. J

REVIEW: I picked up new 2013 Ford Explorer this past Saturday (3/31/2012)

I know it isn't a 'fully functioning' simulator that takes voice inputs, but there is a 'demo' available as an iphone/ipad app that has the MFT software with the option to have certain highlighted buttons explained. Not perfect, but definitely better than not having anything.
Back