Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

HID Install +Pics - Step by Step

why does everyone take pics of the lights rather than showing the light ouput against the road? Its also hard to see the light output during the day...
  2. M

2013 Limited Ds2 Retrofit

I agree, thats why i was curious as to why use the Evox projectors. I thought it was maybe because any other projector would not fit properly. Cant wait to see your retrofit.
  3. M

What made you go with these projectors? Just asking because there's other projectors that would work as well. How much did everything cost you if you don't mind me asking.
  4. M

Did you have to make any changes to your Evox Projectors to make them fit? Ive heard you normally have to pre-drill the mounting holes because depending on the projector you use... mounting holes may not always lign up.
  5. M

Xenon Retrofit on 2012 Explorer My wife is constantly complaining she cant drive at night because of the poor quality light output... and i cant blame her. It truly is horrible even though these cars have projectors. Anyways, I just got done having a local guy do a Xenon Retrofit on my 94...
  6. M

Headlight Amber Lens Tint

That looks great!! If you havent put it back together, can you see if theres a way to move the lens forward? Most Projector lights project light to the very edge of the lens... unfortunately on the explorer, its pushed in too deep in the housing that it prvents the projector from projecting...
  7. M

Amazing Gas Mileage on 2013

Were averaging 18.5 combined.
  8. M

Amazing Gas Mileage on 2013

I average 20mpg in California stop and go traffic. To me thats amazing compared to my Infinity which was averaging about 14mpg!
  9. M

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

Same question here... thats a perfect cut. Some close up shots of the fitting of the light would be great!
  10. M

Shes finally here.... 2012 Explorer...

are those factory mud guards or aftermarket? I too have a base model and would like to install some fog lights so if you find a good set, please post. Thanks
  11. M

2012 Halogen Projector Depth.

Hello everyone, this is my first thread in this forum. Im the proud owner of my very first American SUV. Ive been a Japanese car maker fan for years. Im glad i made the switch. :us: Now to the point. Im very displeased with the lighting of my explorer. Ive noticed when driving that...
Back