Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Help wiring electric fan

Hey all! I have a 94 sport ex. I deleted ac and clutch fan. I purchased a demotor 16"electric fan kit with thermostat. For the record I am not a master at wiring. That being said the kit has the relay fuse and circuit breaker. I have everything mounted where I want but I'm having trouble. I'm...
  2. T

Help wiring a 16" electric fan conversion

Hey all! I have a 94 sport ex. I deleted ac andclutch fan. I purchased a demotor 16"electric fan kit with thermostat. For the record I am not a master at wiring. That being said the kit has the relay fuse and circuit breaker. I have everything mounted where I want but I'm having trouble. I'm not...
  3. T

Need help wiring demotor electric fan kit

Hey all! I have a 94 sport ex. I deleted ac and clutch fan. I purchased a demotor 16"electric fan kit with thermostat. For the record I am not a master at wiring. That being said the kit has the relay fuse and circuit breaker. I have everything mounted where I want but I'm having trouble with...
  4. T

How to identify?

How do I identify left and right side cylinder heads? I know this question is ridiculous but I had my engine apart for a while and they seem to line up very well both ways. I just dont want to get too far with a mistake like this. 4.0 of course. 1994 sport 4x4.
  5. T

Injectors to buy?

Im rebuilding my 94 4.0. What injectors should I buy. Looking for the best value. But reliability is most important. Really looking for both.
  6. T

Wanting to improve highway ride stability.

Hello, I have recently acquired a 94 explorer sport 5 speed. It needs basically whole new chassis. But I was wondering what are the best things I can buy or do to smooth out my highway ride and boost fuel economy. I bought it for the sole purpose to drive back and forth to work. 72 mile round...
  7. T

What size tool fits font spindle lock nut, 94 EB

I just bought a manual locking hub conversion kit and I'm trying to tool up for the job. Now I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what tool size I'm needing for the spindle lock nut. I would really appreciate a factual answer. Thanks! 1994 Ford Explorer E.B. 4x4
  8. T

can't find the answer

I have a 94 E.B. MFD sticker 11/94. I am going to put a cd player in it cause the po's cut the factory harnesses and my wife drives it and shes up my ass to get some tunes. So I'm digging for diagrams and everything i find says g/y wire for constant. my truck does not have this wire or any other...
Back