Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2007 right headlight problem

2007 headlight problem
  2. G

2007 headlight problem I had no power at headlight bulb plug. Checked fuses,headlight switch,turn signal switch & wiring. All ok. Got a wiring diagram from online for free at autozone found after fuse power went into smart junction box also known as body control module.come out of SJB on...
  3. G

Yes I have power in & out of fuse. I have swapped left & right fuse to be sure fuse was good. I need a wiring diagram. Where does wire go to after fuse? It has to go to dimmer switch then out to lights?
  4. G

I don't have voltage on dim or bright wires at plug! I still think there is a relay somewhere?
  5. G

I checked for that. I also checked for voltage at plug nothing on dim or bright wiring. There has to be a relay somewhere.
  6. G

My right headlight doesn't work. Have replaced bulb, swapped left to right still no right headlight. Checked fuses-ok. No power at bulb socket. I don't see a headlight relay in owners manual. I would think it has a relay? What y'all say?
  7. G

My right headlight doesn't work. Have replaced bulb, swapped left to right still no right headlight. Checked fuses-ok. No power at bulb socket. I don't see a headlight relay in owners manual. I would think it has a relay? What y'all say?
  8. G

A/c problem

Problem solved I have the fix for my a/c problem. Look under hood on passenger side at fire wall. You will find 2 vacuum lines 1 grey & 1 black. Follow the black one back towards the engine for about a foot,you will find a black & white check valve. Replace it paying attention to its direction...
  9. G

A/c problem

More details I made a long trip this past weekend. I found that the blower motor was not shutting off,but the air flow was changing on it's on to defrost as soon as I eased out of the throttle it went back to the dash vents. I now am quite sure I (we) have a vacuum problem. I found the control...
  10. G

A/c problem

If I have a vacuum leak,I don't believe soapy water will show it? Because vacuum leak would be sucking the soapy solution into the vacuum line. Is this not correct??? You will need pressure not vacuum for bubbles to show up.
  11. G

A/c problem

With all the sports trac owners on here it is amazing that I am the only one to know or have this a/c control problem? Come on people some help please!!!
  12. G

A/c problem

I have 2007 v6 with 46547 miles. It just started acting up in the last 2weeks. When I accelerate slightly or aggressively it shuts the blower motor off or seems to. As soon as I lift out of the throttle blower motor blows again. It has never done this before in the 5 years I have owned it. I...
Back