Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Some orders moving quick

I KNOW retpsy!! I waited 14 weeks and some odd days...and the next person posting has theirs in 5-6 weeks AND they all come from the same plant!! So what makes one build/arrive faster then the next...its not the distance to destination from plant cuz I have noticed TX AZ FL IL WI MN SD and all...
  2. L

Some orders moving quick

WOO HOO!!! My Explorer LTD is at the dealers!!! Just got the call... But now my salesman is out of the office until Monday but I have talked to owner of the dealership and I am going to LOOK and SIT in her for sure TODAY!! Until Later...:burnout:
  3. L

Some orders moving quick

Thanks for the info Cory!! I has been a LONGGGG wait...ordered on 1-5-2012 and the production date was 3-28-2012 and now a delivery date of 4-17!!! :party: ONLY 14 weeks and some odd days...hehehehe!!! Was told 6-8 weeks when we ordered...
  4. L

Some orders moving quick

Does anyone know how long it takes to have a EX delivered to the dealer once the dealer has the paperwork (title, etc)?? My dealer had my paperwork on the 4th so was hoping it would be delivered this week ... :scratch:
  5. L

Some orders moving quick

Hi Cory Sent you a PM...can you check for my delivery date
Back