Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Liftgate/tailgate won't open

2001 Ford Explorer Rear Hatch Access My handle does not work to open the rear hatch to my 2001 Ford Explorer. Any ideas on how to get access to the panel to repair the handle? Anyone have some advice?
  2. M

Introduction and a question for vacuum connections

By the way to anyone needing the power seat motors...I have two power seat motors for my 2001 Ford explorer that work fine. My seat rack was bad and I thought it was the motors. There are three that work the seat moving forward and back, up and down, and tilting. If you know of anyone needing...
  3. M

Thank you thank you thank you, I appreciate the information very much. I found the crossed lines and the blend door is working fine. The grey was crossed with the black line like your display shows. Thanks a million. Mike
  4. M

It is a gray line that is broken, melted through...I found the other end and reconnected and still not working. I think you are on to something but I don't know where they are to be connected. I think the lines are crossed and am not sure how they are to be connected. I was wondering if there...
  5. M

Hello, thanks for letting me join...I have a 2001 Ford Explorer XLT, the only problem I have ever had is the transmission which I had rebuilt. Otherwise, been a wonderful vehicle. I do have a question. The a/c and heat only comes out the defroster. I noticed there is a vacuum line in the...
Back