Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Has Anyone Line-X'd Their Runningboards?

Bondo Restore Black I saw a friend use Restore Black and it came out great. He's had it on his truck for about a year and everything is still black. I tried it today on my running boards. It seems to be harder to apply than mothers back to black, but it should last longer. I hope.
  2. M

Black plastic pieces

I wanted to get the black trim back to being black. I should have taken before and after pictures, but I didn't. I took a recommendation from a co-worker to use "Restore Black" by Bondo. I found it at Autozone. It comes with a huge black sponge applicator. I bought some smaller foam paint...
  3. M

New guy in Kentucky

I bought my 2007 sport trac limited 4x4 three weeks ago. I love it so far! Can anyone explain to me how to add the specs to my profile?
  4. M

Thinking about buying a 2007 v6 limited

New here I just purchased my sport trac after looking at trucks both new and used for 5 months. It's a 2007 limited 4x4 with 77000 on it. Leather, power rear window, power driver seat, heated seats, satellite radio... I paid $16500 for it here in Kentucky. I was going to post a pic but don't...
  5. M

Tech Tip: Fuel filter change 07up Sport Trac

Just replaced my filter Thank you greatly for the explanation of how to change the filter. The green clip is quite self explanatory, but all I could think of was breaking the red clip and having to replace the fuel line. I looked at this and figured the red clip out. It's quite easy to open it...
Back