Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Bryan/College Station

Well im an old member and Ive seen two really nice explorers lately here around town and was wondering if yall could tell me who they were maybe. They should be a part of this site at least. Was parked about a street away from my house the other day. Explorer 1: Tan SFA/SOA rear 35s id...
  2. O

4/23/06 BBQ and Wheeling

yeah thanks for notifying me punk! :fire:
  3. O

Bad wobble at 25

on my jeep i had the same thing and it had to do with my sway bar
  4. O

Alto Tx. run at Shiloh Ridge

ah ha a texas run finally i might be attending if you dont mind!
  5. O

Explorer To Jeep

thanks you guys i l love how i always get some sort of support for you guys! :D i still havent seen a lifted explorer though in like 4 months some lowered though but theyre little fast for me to catch up to ! ill try to get some pics today when i get the jeep back :eek:
  6. O

Explorer To Jeep

Explorer To Jeep Flexn i know im not driving a lifted explorer anymore but i decided to come back and update you guys on what ive been up to! i was gonna go long arm but rean into a little problem with money so i i just added a rough country 4" x-series to the jeep and some 33x12.50 bfg mud...
  7. O

me+ditch=stuck

my friend has some 200 acres right next to my house and we make sleds and stuff for him to pull us around on in the hay frields talkn about crazy stuff i think the fastest anyone has gone was 45ish on the hell razor 3000 haha weve got some pretty cool sleds ill see if i can get a picture of us...
  8. O

Who Needs Doors Anyways

LOL yeah well i guess thats why im still in school HAHA hopefully my last year can fix it haha im gonna try to get some pics tomrw im scared to put my door back on to see what it looks like
  9. O

Who Needs Doors Anyways

wozers wozers wozers well you guys took the jeep back to my friends property to were i got my panals all torn up and yeah i went back to that trail looked at if for a while i finally did it ive dont it 5 times now and yeah both rocker panals are custom haha but thats not the bad news i was goin...
  10. O

Chinese Jeepin

im gonna have to say i think some of my friends are this freakn retarded though
  11. O

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

id rather post in here with you guys anyways :D :confused: haha some nice lookn rigs
  12. O

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

im guessing she fits in here :mad: i miss her every single day if any of you guys see ole dora driving around let me know i wanna know how shes doin :D
  13. O

Texas Lost High Way Route 87

i wanna go but just dont think my boss will let me off 2 weekends in a row well see though
  14. O

I Got One a Deer!!!!!

i have this problem with swerving at things in the road :D :confused:
  15. O

My Panals Hate Me

Which Ones Do You Think Are Better ? EXPERT OFF-ROAD SHROCKWORKS
  16. O

Painted the X

that is by far the most beautiful thing in the world
  17. O

My Panals Hate Me

well yeah so we went out to my friends property yesterday and yeah i thought i was all cool in the jeep cause im use to the whole getn tipsy thing in the air and doesnt bother me now....well it doesnt help when you go out with someone that doesnt know how to spot for sh*t....so ive done all my...
  18. O

2wd Lift -2001 sport

youll have to get new rotors, or something like that
  19. O

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

well theyre very hard to come by and dont have myn anymore but would be more than happy to show off another pic of it :D
  20. O

My Sport Trac with 37x14.5s

:D :D OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D oh damn haha nice
  21. O

Msupertekk's new paint job!

WOW i so knew that paint job was coming...that is so beautiful nice job :thumbsup: :D
  22. O

XplorerKid's 2wd Beast

another one of your projects...havent been here in a long time and looks like i came back at a perfect time....beautiful truck man just amazing :D
  23. O

Suspension Pictres from this Weekend

ah sh*ty pants.......beautiful...love the rims,looks perfect
  24. O

From Jan to June!

noticed you still have the rear wiper on there, did you rig it up to work ?
  25. O

Radford's 01 Ex sport on 33s pics are up !

well that wasnt very nice....but oh well i wish i could still roll with you guys but i think its time for a jeep with some long arm :D .... but it looks like he just welded the westin safari bar to his frame or something like that and just added a skidplate other then that looks damn good glad...
Back