Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Adding fog lights to 2016+ Base Explorer?

Thanks, but 2016-2017 totally different......
  2. E

PS - I also still own a 1996 Explorer Sport that has> 400k miles I use for a trash/wood hauler. How do I put both on the site?
  3. E

I see in a previous thread where someone said they also bought "brackets" for the mounting of the lights? Does anyone know where they bought them? I have purchased the oem lights and switch. I would like to find out how to replace the switch if anyone has info oin that I would greatly...
  4. E

Ahhhhh! I changed vehicle on this site until I got to one that had the fog light wiring harness. Its the Platinum model. Wire Harness - Ford (HB5Z-14290-AA) SHOP FOR RELATED PARTS IN WIRING HARNESS Other Names:Wiring Assembly Description: 3.5L turbo, with fog lamps.
  5. E

Wonder why they don't list the wiring harness for the fog lights....weird! Tried calling the factory CS and parts, can't hardly get through to a person, much less any valuable info. They want everything to go through the dealer....
  6. E

I updated to the 2017 Explorer I now own. The dealer parts guy said I would need to get a new wiring harness to plug into the main harness (which replaces the current light harness), lights, plus the switch. Then the BCM would need to be reprogrammed. If they did it all, $1500. If I did it and...
Back