Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

"Rattling" sound from auto trans when idling in gear

I think I have the TQ rattle but mine goes away before OD kicks in (I think). it also will not come back if i turn OD off....it seems to be more RPM related but only in gear or park. the fact that it also makes the noise when in Park really has me baffled. while driving and it making the...
  2. J

Taurus Sho wheels on Explorer

Typo in my original post. Wheels are 18 not 15
  3. J

The edge wheels I found are 18". And the tire size is perfect for the explorer. 245/60, I think. If it works, this may be a great upgrade without a lot of money.
  4. J

OEM Ford Edge wheels on 2003 Explorer

Anybody tried to fit an 18" Edge wheel on 2003 or similar Explorer. I found some on ebay and think they'll look good if they fit. It appears the bolt pattern and backspacing is the same (44 offset). they are .5 inches wider though. I don't know about the diameter of the bore or brake...
  5. J

Im a newbie and trying to find the answers on my own but am throwing in the towel. Does anyone know if a Ford Edge wheel will work on a 2003 Explorer?....and look roughly the same in terms of offset and such. My current wheel is stamped 16 x 7 JX 44. I assume that means 44 mm offset. The...
Back