Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. doug625

P0193 reoccuring issue

Replaced the fuel rail sensor, that was it.
  2. doug625

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

Installed Auxito LEDs for the headlamps and the fogs, very happy so far.
  3. doug625

P0193 reoccuring issue

Replaced the sensor yesterday, so far no CEL
  4. doug625

P0193 reoccuring issue

8 years and no answer....
  5. doug625

P0193 code

What was it?
  6. doug625

'06 XLT throwing P0193 code

Ever figure it out?
  7. doug625

I I replaced the factory radio with this one a year ago, now looking at it i may put it back in......anyone want a deal on a touchscreen? Lol I'll give it a few weeks.
  8. doug625

Installed a touch screen Radio, it looks and works great but I'm not sure about it. I'm just too old school maybe.
  9. doug625

Swapped out the red plastic one and installed an LED 3rd brake light
  10. doug625

Has anyone installed LED headlight bulbs in a 4th gen standard housings and actually been happy with them?

I get that they look whiter and look more modern but every vehicle and factory housing is different, and are designed to work with incandescent bulbs, I'm curious if it's actually worth it or they just look cool. I'm pretty happy with my Philips Crystal Vision bulbs for headlights and fogs right...
  11. doug625

Lol probably but it's not too often I'm backing up and someone is sitting behind me facing the same direction....I might actually hope for those moments
  12. doug625

They really are, I'm happy with them.
  13. doug625

They are bright
  14. doug625

14 years old and still looking almost like new inside and out. Just installed Diesel LED reverse light bulbs, very bright, I'll try to post pics showing how bright they are soon.
  15. doug625

Wish someone made a Raptor style grill for 4th gens.
  16. doug625

Out checking Mom's property, just felt like taking a picture.
  17. doug625

Thanks
  18. doug625

Max Tire Size on 18" 2008 Explorer Limited.

Like the previous reply, I've seen many go with 265/65/18. 70's will be too tall on 18's
  19. doug625

Pulled off the original minivan style running boards and installed Aries 3 inch step bars. Easy job, just make sure to spray the bolts with rust penetrate a few days before.
  20. doug625

Crack down rear tailgate

Found one on ebay for about 40 bucks, it came gloss black and my explorer was black so it didn't need to be painted, get some 3M adhesive tape, swap over the ford emblem and your good. This same one was 41 bucks 4 months ago, it's gone up now but this was one I ordered. New Rear Hatch Lift Gate...
  21. doug625

2003 Ford Explorer auto trans

What's the difference with the various 5R55 transmissions?
  22. doug625

what kind of explorer do you have and how many miles on it?

2002 XLS 203,000 still runs but she's retired, and a 2007 XLT with 96,000. Both 4.0's
  23. doug625

What did YOU do to your Explorer today?

Just bought an 07 xlt and it needed a few things from the start. Replaced the blend air actuator, gauge cluster bulbs, and replaced the dead radio. All pretty simple jobs thanks to this site and YouTube.
Back