Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

FS: 2000 Limited Driver Side Front Running Board/Ground Effects Freshly Painted Black

Good afternoon, My apologies for not posting too often, but I have since sold my 2000 5.0 Limited, and the new buyer was not interested in the Drivers Side Front Portion of the ground effects. When I had the vehicle, it was crushed during the winter, and I was bothered by it, but he didn't...
  2. J

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

I was told that no accessories bolt to the water pump threaded studs, if that is the case, I may purchase new bolts without the threads like the OEM ones, just scared of breaking another "used" one like I tight tightening this round. If I do need them, I will definitely be in touch. Thanks for...
  3. J

Legit 5.0 Water Pump Bolts

Oh, in that case.... Thanks bud!
  4. J

Ok, don't make fun of me. But don't I need the two with the threaded ends for my front accessories?
  5. J

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Do you possibly have two 5.0 water pump bolts, Measures 4.5 inches http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3150664#post3150664 Thanks in advance.
  6. J

Well I broke a bolt in the block, and stripped one. Ford doesn't have them, Ro-Brand(huge misc bolt supplier out here doesnt have them) No hardware stores have them. Autoparts store wants to sell me the Help 23744 kit. Then I ordered a kit online a "DORMAN" kit and they sent me the same exact...
  7. J

5.0 Vacumn line and Heat Sheild for pass side manifold

TTT, checking in again, looking like nobody has these items??
  8. J

5.0 Vacumn line and Heat Sheild for pass side manifold

Hey guys, doing my head gaskets, broke a couple things, figure some of yall might have these things kicking around collecting dust. I have Paypal etc. So just name your price etc. The pictures should explain everything.
  9. J

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

I appreciate all the effort that is put into this GP, I have to bow out unfortunately. Time is my issue, and my truck is going on week 3 down. As it's my DD, I need it back sooner than later. Good luck guys, product looks/sounds awesome!!!
  10. J

Sct SF3 Tuner custom tune

Wanted to bump this topic back up. I am in the Northeast, any of you guys have a good Dyno person you recommend out this way with an AWD dyno and will set the tune up in a programmer for me? :thumbsup:
  11. J

Time frame as well, only because I can't have this truck down for too long, might have to bail depending on that as well. Just want to be upfront.
  12. J

huge Lurker on here as well, don't post as much, possibly interested in getting in on this as I'm doing head gaskets and pretty much anything top end along with it. I wanna get rid of all the f'n exhaust noise/ticking etc from this truck... 00 5.0, with EGR, also in depending on the price...
  13. J

Old member new truck..again dropped on 22s

Ghoster, I sent you a PM about your stance, did you do the torsion flip eventually? Any other suspension work? Going this exact route with my Black 5.0 2000 Limited. 22's look amazing on there, not sure if I am going to go that big, was thinking 20's at first, but seeing yours got me thinking.
  14. J

Ford Edge 20" Rims - would they fit ?

hate to bring up an old thread, but would the Adrenaline wheels fit on an 01?
  15. J

Feature Truck - explorerchic 8-24-04

This truck is HOT!!!! Nice work...
  16. J

Who makes these side skirts?

I thought so, damn, those pieces are an impossible find.... oh well....
  17. J

Who makes these side skirts?

Any idea who makes these side skirts?
  18. J

Find out what gear ratio you have...

guess this isn't considered useful information....
  19. J

Used Search future, 99 Bumper on 98 Sploder...

I like the 99 bumper better, I was wondering if its possible, looks to me it could directly swap, maybe mounting points are different. Anyone know? I used search, but I can't put "99 Bumper" in there, and gave up after I was on my third page of "Front Bumper" search results, when I found...
  20. J

Tonneau cover 'bleeds' onto Zinc Yellow

i use Blue Magic Convertible Top Cleaner... it will do tonn covers also... I am pretty happy with it, Basically you wash the surface, spray a towel with the cleaner and rub it into the surface, then you take moist towel with water and wipe everything off....
  21. J

Tonneau cover 'bleeds' onto Zinc Yellow

do you put anything on the cover to clean it? Maybe it is that coming off when it rains. If not, maybe clean the hell out of the cover and try again....might be dye from the cover if it is new still...
  22. J

Find out what gear ratio you have...

I know a few of your are probably scratching your heads. I am a newer member on this forum, and after using the search feature I couldn't find anything that had some sort of chart for Gear Ratio codes and their Gear ratios. I am going to start a post and maybe it can be moved into the Useful...
  23. J

Stock Alarm, and a few aftermarket alarm questions..

I have a Viper 790 I am thinking about setting up. I went to a local installer and he told me that I need two of the keys. I was curious as to why I need to give him two of the keys. I understand they have the chip in them, but are two keys required for him to disable to stock theft system...
  24. J

Any more new englanders here?

uh oh, all the thunderbird and cougar owners are jumping on the explorer band wagon... heh nice to see everyone...
Back