Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

93 4.0 Ranger runs like dog crap

No found leaks and injector pulse is good.
  2. R

A broken dog.. Good thought on manifolds. No audible leak but doesn't mean it isn't there. Injector test is also a good idea but I can't believe that there is an intermittent failure that is so specific to location...
  3. R

bump.......
  4. R

Thank you for the input but as stated above fuel system has been tested and is in good working order.
  5. R

Only things left to replace are ECM and Injectors By dogshit I mean at WOT runs ok and accelerates slightly, under WOT 95%ish doesn't have power to maintain speed so I have to floor it-let up-floor it-let up..... not pleasant.
  6. R

I have a 93 4.0 Ranger, 183,x.. miles. List of new parts between me and last owner, MAF, TPS, O2, FILTERS, plugs, wires, coil.. sure I'm missing some KOEO 172 right rich 173 right lean 176 left rich 177 left lean KOER 411 idle high 412 idle low Fuel pressure tested ok KOEO & KOER...
  7. R

Where is the map sensor

Drives like dogshit again, no smoke but rich enough my bumper and bed are black..
  8. R

Where is the map sensor

Bought it here in Sac, drove it to OR for a week at my parents, starting getting good as I climbed Shasta Northbound and ran great from there on North. On the way back it ran great from Redmond, OR to south side of shasta. First tank thru it was 16+mpg then after shasta next half tank was 13...
  9. R

Where is the map sensor

forgot plugs, wires, coil, and probably more..
  10. R

Where is the map sensor

Sorry to bring up a dead thread but in the same boat. I have a 93 4.0 Ranger, 183,x.. miles. List of new parts between me and last owner, MAF, TPS, O2, FILTERS KOEO 172 right rich 173 right lean 176 left rich 177 left lean KOER 411 idle high 412 idle low Fuel pressure tested ok...
  11. R

93 4.0 expo rough idle power loss ((PLEASE HELP))

Ok cool I'll put that on the list.. Thanx
  12. R

15-18 is good enough for me but 10 is killing me. Exhaust is coming soon, I'll check the brand of O2, maf is new, injectors were on the list and a possible ecu. This thing is just running retardedly rich and I'm not sure why.. can't afford to pour fuel out the tailpipe..
  13. R

Appreciate that but I already had the print out of the codes. MAF is new, O2's are less then two months old as are plugs, cable, coil pack.. I emptied out the cats.. Not to be an illegal driver but pulled the exhuast due to rattling and half the cat fell out so I jammed it all out with a pipe...
  14. R

So need some help guys, sorry to bring up a dead thread but saves me typing as I have the same issue but add maf to the replaced list. Current codes KOER 411 412 538 KOEO 157 172 173 176 177 181 189 332 Only had the truck a week now decided I missed my last one. Been playing with this a...
Back