Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

New RAP help

I am attempting the new code? I was under the belief that the new module would eliminate any need for the original code? Am I wrong? Thanks, Bart
  2. B

New RAP help

My Daughter has a 2002 Sport Trac and I just replaced the RAP module. I have everything working except the door key pad? Would any of you have advice on getting it to function? I have tried putting in the 5 digit code with the door closed and locked to no avail. I have entered the 5 digit...
  3. B

WTB or even a link for New RAP module 96 XLT

I have a brand new one for you! Hello, I think I have a brand new one for you! I just purchased a second one from my local Ford dealer for my daughter's 2002. On the first one I didn't do my homework and bought one for an earlier model which I think will work for you. The part number is...
  4. B

RAP module replacement

Help! Went to the local Ford dealer and he sold me a new RAP module based upon the VIN#. I can't seem to get the outside keypad to work? I have tried entering the new numbers as listed upon the box and the registration card. I tried entering the code hitting the 1/2 button and re-entering...
  5. B

RAP module replacement

RAP modules - door lock issues - Etc. Hello all, My daughter's 2002 Sport Trac has been giving me fits! One evening she proceeds to tell me that the remote power door locks are not functioning, sure enough they are not and the fuse is blown... Sounds easy right? Replace the fuse blows...
Back