Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

help tranny problems in a 03

ok thanks ill check that out
  2. K

ok thanks im guessing it just wont start cause its it wont come out of drive
  3. K

soo my step mothers 03 is having trannys issues it is a 4.0l 4x4 with a auto. she was driving the other day and something popped soo she pulled over and only had drive nothing else works the shifter moves but nothing happens andafter they got it home it wont start anymore i guess (no start...
  4. K

u-joints?

i have replaced my rear broken gkn drive shaft last year with a broncograveyard gkn conversion style shaft and now i need to replace the u-joints in the new shaft and wanted to no if any of you guys know what u-joints it takes any help would be much appreciated this is the shaft i got...
  5. K

Egr delete ?

ooo icic thanks
  6. K

Egr delete ?

has anyone tryed a egr delete ive been thinking of trying it on my 86 and just thought i would ask if it made any differance powerwise and how was the fuel economyafter? better or worse?
  7. K

2.9 L idles fast

have you tryed changing the idle air control valve?
  8. K

The 4.0 Swap was chump change compared to this - Look inside...

cool video man like how your trucks turning out any plains for a wintch?
  9. K

nosie speedo cable

ok thanks
  10. K

nosie speedo cable

hey guys i have a loud speedo cable in my 86 just wanted to no whats the best lube for this problem thanks
  11. K

Worst stuck pic thread

i guess this isnt a stuck picture but this was my buddys exploder after some messing around lol
  12. K

my 86b2

ya i had that problem allready i replaced them with the same ones from lmc tho
  13. K

Eastern Ontario Explorers

Hamilton here
  14. K

my 86b2

new push bar
  15. K

seat swap

ok thanks
  16. K

seat swap

you mean put the new seats on my old seat tracks?
  17. K

seat swap

soo ive been tryin to find a set of factory ranger or exploder seats for my 86 bronco 2 i recently found a set of 2001 ranger seats a 60/40 split and was wondering if someone has allready done this and or what i would have to do to make them fit if they will fit at all? any help would be great...
  18. K

Any ideas

battery cables loose or really corroded?
  19. K

my 86b2

looking into either a 4.o or a 302 swap probaly solid front axle and who knows from there lol
  20. K

my 86b2

this is when i first got it after some clean up after a 2inch lift and some new rims
Back