Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Return from Moab 2010

well I gotta say that this trip was the most fun I have ever had wheelin'... cant wait to get my Heep back out there.. I just uploaded all of my pics and didnt go through any of them... sorry, all I had was my Blackberry. :rolleyes: here's a link to my album. ( it's only 349 pics )...
  2. S

Gilmer, TX 4-24-04

nope... you need to get back out here.,.. this time I'm taking you to Hot Springs for some REAL rocks.. :D
  3. S

Superlift ORV Park Sept 20th

those are trails...??? I always thought they were the road TO the trails..... hahahahahaha
  4. S

4WD Hardware customer appreciation run @ Superlift In Hot Springs

I'll be sure to get HIM one.... :D come on down.... we got a club run the 18th and 19th...
  5. S

4WD Hardware customer appreciation run @ Superlift In Hot Springs

yup... I was the ONLY explorer there.... :D here's a couple vids that my 7 yr old took... oh yea, she's got 38.5x14.50 SX's now... :cool: Ultimate Adventure 1st half 4 diamond Ultimate adventure 2nd half Bailie's Boulders 1st half 4 diamond Bailie's Boulders Exit ...
  6. S

Would you buy another Explorer?

picking up a 93 4 dr this weekend... :D
  7. S

did the 91-94's ever come with 4.10's...??

thanks... i knew there was one somewhere around here... .jst couldnt find it...
  8. S

did the 91-94's ever come with 4.10's...??

I have a Jeep guy telling me that the 4.10's were available in every year on the explorer... I thought they were like 98 up.... I looked on car-parts and they have a listing for 4.10..... what say ye 'sploder gods.... ???? anybody have a link to a ratio list..??
  9. S

Muddy trip to Gilmer

it does make goin in reverse a tad difficult... at that degree, it wont move....
  10. S

Muddy trip to Gilmer

ok... let the flames begin.... just remember, the Heeps went up the EASY side...... :flipoff2: YES... OK......... it was a *gulp* Liberty (with a Rubicon sticker on hood) that winched me back over.... :roflmao:
  11. S

Muddy trip to Gilmer

I'll have some tomorrow.... they hafta be delivered.... :D
  12. S

Muddy trip to Gilmer

this is the result of wheeling wet, red clay on steep hills and laying it on both sides....anybody have a couple extra power mirrors laying around...???? :D I'll have pics and video of her on her side later this week... rubbed a tree here... man it was slick...
  13. S

Finally got my Beadlocks done....

shifter is DONE !!!! :D fitnin to go pickup a rear F150 gas tank to start the swap...
  14. S

nope... only 5 lug...... 5x4.5 , 5x5 and 5x5.5 Froader.....thanks...... no idea on how far forward.... I'm thinkin about moving a tad farther before too long anyway to fit some 38-39.5's... and yup... svande... next project.... f150 rear tank and T&M doubler... how ya like the new...
  15. S

I ordered these from greatlakeoffroad.com awhile back and took forever to decide on what wheels to use... I decided on some Bart IMCA wheels cuz they are cheap, strong and have a large valve stem that points to the center intead of the outside... no way to knock this one off.... :thumbsup: the...
  16. S

Any SAS'ers fab a sway bar??

I'm working on a front swaybar now... dont know how well its gonna work... still gotta finish the disco's....
  17. S

just a scratch

went to Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs last wekend for a club playday... we ran prolly 15-20 trails... we barely even stopped... I only got one bite of my BBQ sammich before they shouted "load up".... :D anyway... this happened on a trail called "Four Fingers".... it's rated a 4 (yea...
  18. S

Removeable doors... ?? not tube or 3/4

well.. they are done... :cool: as far as wiring goes... I just unplugged the two connectors on each side... pull the kick panels and pull the harness clips out so that it will pull out... the bolt was a PITA... a 3/8" was too big for the bushing... I knocked the bushings out and...
  19. S

Removeable doors... ?? not tube or 3/4

thanks... I figured somebody somewhere had done it... looks like a project for tomorrow... :D
Back