Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Here is my 2003 Ford Explorer V6 4WD with 170k miles , after three years with 3" body lift kit and 265/75R16 tires I had to rebuilt the whole front suspension: ( struts,lower control arms,upper control arms, sway bar links, wheel bearings, ball joints ), may be was because the suspension...
  2. E

Tire Styles

THANKS for the info I already have XD SERIES XD122 ENDURO 16x8 0mm offset and I'll get 285's tires this month, some one says that will fit just with wheel spacers others says that needs strunts spacers ? I don't want to add the strunt spacers cuz also will need the UCA's and the traveling...
  3. E

Tire Styles

I got the same wheels XD ENDURO I'm planning to get some 285's with 3" body lift and front rancho quick lift, you thing will be good clearance ? or maybe add some 1-1-2/2' wheel spacer ?
  4. E

2002-2005 FAQ regarding lifts, tires, etc

285's & wheel spacer THANKS !!! for that information now I'm more confidently to get my 285's and you said 2 inches wheel spacer, any brand recomendation , has to be hubcentric wheel spacer ? any driven problem running wheels spacer ? are they trustly ? , maybe if I add just in front RANCHO...
  5. E

2002-2005 FAQ regarding lifts, tires, etc

Running 285's ??? HI, are you running 285's with just 3' body lift kit ??? because i'm planning to get my new tires i already install 3"BL just don't know if with just wheel spacers will fit 285/75R16 with no rubbing. thanks
  6. E

For Sale Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL

WHAT WILL BE BETTER ? Here is what i got righ now, Looking to get the best option for my wheels & tires I got 3" body lift kit installed. KMC XD SERIES ENDURO 16X8 with 4.5" backspace -NOT INSTALLED YET 285/75r16 goodyear fierce attitude m/t - NOT MOUNTED YET QUESTION ? will just need wheels...
  7. E

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

suspension mod spects? what kind of lift you did ? what size are your tires ? are you running wheels spacer ? sorry, but I just install 3" body lift kit I got my new rims and I'm planning to run 285/75R16 , just looking info and some onat that has the same mods like me, thks
  8. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

what mods suspension ? can you tell us what kind of mods you dis to the explorer and what tire size are you running , any wheel spacer ?
  9. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

suspension mod HI, I just installed 3" body lift kit on my 2003 ford explorer 4x4 v6 , I need help for running 285" tires on stock wheels or will be better running on 17" wheels. any rubs with 285" with 3" body lift ? need spacer and how thick ? ANY TIPS for running 285. thanks
Back