Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Difficulty switching from heat to a/c, and back

My 2007 Explorer has difficulty switching from the heater to the air conditioner, and vice versa. When going from one temp to the other, I start hearing a "clicking" in the dash. Normally the speed and volume of the clicking (anywhere from a "tap" to a "thump") relate to the level of air I'm...
  2. G

Tire Pressure Monitor Problem

My 2007 Explorer is having a problem with its tire pressure monitor system. I had aftermarket chrome wheels put on my Explorer years ago, and it has been awhile but I believe at the time the tire pressure monitors were transferred from my factory wheels to the chrome wheels - was this possible...
  3. G

Intermittent Overheating (07 XLT, 4.0L)

My '07 Explorer is doing exactly the same thing - started out exactly as you described, but over time now (a couple of months) it has slowly gotten worse, to a point now where it is more often than not overheating. The temp gauge fluxuates constantly, and the A/C doesn't blow cold air when it...
  4. G

I'm new to the site - I was raised in a Ford family and have driven them all my life. Now I have a 2007 Ford Explorer.
Back