Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

Haha. That cracks me up. Also, that White Lithium Grease is the jam. Great for noisey shifter linkages.
  2. 4

Man, that looks good. Have to give 'er a once over and get some more pics; can't wait. All blacked out now. 31s would make sense, on a better look, yours is taller and is further back so no doubt that he's lower (my phone doesn't show too much by way of detail, either). I was always happy with...
  3. 4

Woooo! Thanks! I almost wasn't sure because of the front end but when I saw Ray's "for sale thread," he mentioned that the cowcatcher/winch was already sold, so I knew it. Wheels gave it away, too. Couple of good looking rigs. Next to eachother, they both look like they're at a stock(ish) ride...
  4. 4

When will you be announcing the winner? Haha.
  5. 4

That wind farm picture is cool, renewables are the way the world has to go. I would have never thought to tow with that little 4cyl. The four wheels on the trailer have to help with the balance but dang. Jeep parts on a Ford? Haha. Looking good, though. Great to see the utility of your rig. I...
  6. 4

Back to Ford.

That is the episode, indeed. Pretty cool to see a manual Aerostar.
  7. 4

Back to Ford.

I'd have to see if I could dig them up, I'm sure we have some, somewhere. I want to say it was an '89 but never rode in the driver's seat. It was a purdy two tone blue with matching blue interior, captain's rear seats. Did you see the Top Gear episode where Tanner drove a 5speed Aerostar?
  8. 4

Hello from the Poconos!

Welcome. I've got family in Carbondale.
  9. 4

Back to Ford.

Hello. Tradesman from Georgia here. Coming back to Ford but consider myself new to Ford. Family had an Aerostar when growing up and I've owned two late 80s, early 90s Taurus'. Needless to say, those didn't hold my interest and I'm planning a "do-over" with Ford. Found this forum by searching...
  10. 4

nOOb. 96 2.3 vs 97 2.3

Hello! Total Ford newbie here. Coming from a world of Toyotas; not going back but biding my time until a nice example of a 2.3 4x4 Ranger with twin sticks (for a play toy) to come available semi-locally. Have been researching specs and came up with a 23hp difference between the 1996 2.3...
Back