Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. sawdust95x

sawdust95x

x at its best
  2. S

Torsion Bar 101, Everything you Need to look for!

i got a full 2" out of mine I just cranked on them until they stopped turning. I hear thats not recommended though.
  3. S

Hesitation

You said you haven't changed the fuel filter. That was the first prob with mine. A good tune up wouldn't hurt either. Im going through kinda the same thing now as well so when I figure it out Ill let you know.
  4. S

93 Explr Where To Start? San Diego

Can't help you out with anything in cali but this site has just about everything you will ever need for you X. Use the "search" for the forums and Im sure you'll find some help!!!
  5. S

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Well Im guessing a Cherokee front bumper fits ok with slight mods???? any feedback on that?
  6. S

bumper idea

thats nice. do you have a body lift? I might use that as an idea if ya don't mind.
  7. S

tube bumper with 3" body lift

I wanted what JoshC has on his or anything like that. Im getting a winch here pretty soon so it will have to be winch capable. If yall got some more pics or ideas maybe we could do some business. I like Buch's too that looks good so far man. I would even go with some thing like that.
  8. S

Gas mileage problems help!

I think explorers suck on gas like its goin out of style. I have 32's and I think I only get about 200 mpg highway. I can use a full tank in 4 or 5 hours of good wheel'n
  9. must have axe and shovel

must have axe and shovel

10. hi lift jack

hi lift jack

11. lights w/ rack

lights w/ rack

12. old glory

old glory

isn't she pretty
  13. S

Mud Flaps on Explorers

im not a big fan of them, mostly just because i've ripped off 2 sets driving in sand. They looked good and worked great but didn't seem to wanna stay on.
  14. S

V6 guys... what exhaust are you using?

cat back or muffler did you guys run cat back or just put in the muffler. right now I have no cat or resinator (punched). so if I can get by with just the muffler that would be really cheap.
  15. S

need clutch slave cylinder. 04 apr

clutch Thanks guys. someone said I should just take care of everything will I was down there so I just ordered the whole deal. Come Saturday I won't have to bum rides from friends to get to work. sorry bout the confusion Robb.
  16. S

it has been 911 the whole time now. ive just been busy trying to get the parts. Im now coming to the point where i have no other place to look. I did not realize that you had moved my post. I thought that I had posted it in the wrong place. I apologize for the mistake. Ive just been really...
  17. S

can anyone tell me where I can find a clutch slave cylinder for a 95. Ive called alot of people and every company is telling me that they don't have one for a specific model and that it will have to be fabbed to fit. the dealer ship said it would be 2 weeks before the part will be in. It has...
  18. S

how bad have you been ??

zooooom I got pulled over on my ninja, racing a firebird. I was doing 145 in a 45 zone. the cop said he was behind me doing 90 and losing me fast. he found me while i was stopped in a kfc parking lot. I had no motorcycle lic. and had just gotten my insurance 2 days prior. I thought i was...
  19. S

tube bumper with 3" body lift

I need a bumper for the ole front end. any yall make em or have any ideas.
  20. S

Taking the Explorer to crazy locales......

wow, im extremely jealous. I live on an island just about in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. the beach is about as exotic as it gets for me.
  21. S

Front suspension creaking

:nono: mine was around 800 for the control arms and all. it took care of the noises. also mine didn't make the noise when i pushed it down either but it was the ball joints.
  22. S

What kind of on board air is everyone running???

call me crazy but I use a DC to AC inverter, with a small are compressor. it can run air tools on light apps. it fills tires up really fast and its a light weight compact setup. if I need to I can plug in AC powered tools and gadgets as well.
  23. a little help

a little help

even on the best of days you might need a friend in a chevy. thats just because there were no other X's around.
  24. NASTY MESS

NASTY MESS

this run was about 55 yards long. the little X just couldn't keep steam'n. I was about 10 feet from being out of it.
  25. mud

mud

(front driver side) doesn't look like id get stuck here but my frame was hung up real nice
Back