Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Who's in NJ? Where?

Im in NJ I am posting this for a friend. Car show details When: Sunday June 1st 2014 Event: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Where: The Mall at 206 (240 route 46, south bound Flanders, NJ 07836) A Shawl of Hope is an Organ Transplant Support Foundation.
  2. P

New Explorer Owner From NJ

Sadly no, but iv kept up on maintenance and just rolled 135,000 miles. So I'm assuming it's nothing catastrophic or I wouldn't be riding around. Since the last time iv posted I added the following. A k&n air filter Sylvania head light bulbs Sylvania brake light bulbs Changed the fuel...
  3. P

2003 Ford Explorer Maintenance

Anyone have any info on the autolite plugs?
  4. P

2003 Ford Explorer Maintenance

Hello All I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT (V6) that i purchased from the original owner at 116,000 miles. I now currently have 134,000 miles. I have replaced all 4 tires, added a K&N Air Filter, and replaced the fuel filter (along with a few other odds and ends). I have the oil changed...
  5. P

Spare tire TOOLS

Thanks
  6. P

Spare tire TOOLS

I recently caught a nail in my tire. I changed my tire, and this may sound stupid, but now i do not remember where all of the spare tire tools are returned too. There is a jack, several rods, and what appears to be a metal wheel chock? Im just not sure where everything is packaged and...
  7. P

Thanks for the help, are there any threads where questions such as mine have been asked for newbies like myself? Thanks
  8. P

While cleaning the interior, i popped off the plastic trim in the trunk. Found all of this crap, straw, beans, seeds, dirt, sand. The most random stuff. and of course as soon as i finish with a quick wash, it begins to rain. By the way, am i missing a plug, or bolt, or screw here...
  9. P

Hello all, I just picked up this 2003 Ford Explorer XLT. True Blue clearcoat metallic exterior. I am new to the Explorer world but not to Ford. A few pics and details about the truck. 2003 Ford Explorer XLT 3rd Row seating Power moonroof 116,000 miles 4.0L Purchased from private...
Back