Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. bodybump

"50 Shades of GREY" Teaser.....

Now on to the project..Thanks Buddy!!:thumbsup:
  2. bodybump

I did the front...how about the back? do I need to take off the door panels?
  3. bodybump

Thanks buddy...im still missing my old one though LOL
  4. bodybump

That would be cool..but then takes to much work...I tried to wrap it with carbon fiber but then I cant remove the back door handles unlike the front ones...so I might just plasti dip it... which smaller piece? im having hard time removing the door handles at the back lol
  5. bodybump

Thanks Guys..thinking of wrapping or plasti dipping it ...will see...:thumbsup:
  6. bodybump

Thanks Buddy...the Grill is from a Sports edition where I bought...and tail I have it painted... Thanks guys...I think smiple mod can make it a long way...
  7. bodybump

Here she is..meet "Tracey" Simple wrap and pin stripes can go a long way...put back my angel eyes,running boards,and rims...wrap it with carbon fiber..and replaced the grill with a sports one...painted the back panel piano black...so happy how it turns out...Hope you guys like it...:D...running...
  8. bodybump

Hi guys...Im back!!! :Dits been awhile since I posted my Expy...just got an XLT to replace my base Ruby and im almost done with some simple mods...gone with the Ruby...into the Grey!! :D Here is a teaser pic...;)
  9. bodybump

Finally!!! My 2013 Ford Explorer "BLACK EDITION"!!!

Here is she today..still loving it...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  10. bodybump

Thanks mike...i just have them painted flat black...i tried plasti dip first to see how it looks like...then after couple weeks i have them painted.. Thank you guys!!! I didnt paint the center hood..i used carbon fiber sticker and have it installed on the center...then i put a border on...
  11. bodybump

Thanks so much brotha!!! Looks cool bro!!! I jus dont like to see that chrome pipe underneath lol Yes it was the DeeZee NXC chrome and black one i bought...Sports wheels will look awesome they are bigger mine i have i just put 20's on it.. Hey Jayhomies message me i still have them...
  12. bodybump

Lowering the Explorer

i wonder how it will look like on my 20's
  13. bodybump

Lowering the Explorer

Did you do any cutting or just installed the H and R springs out from the box?
  14. bodybump

Lowering the Explorer

This is nice..how is the ride? And how much was the springs?
  15. bodybump

Plasti dip parts

Plastidip rocks!!
  16. bodybump

Black-out effort continues on my Explorer (pics)

Now where talking!!! LOOKS SICK!!
  17. bodybump

They are custom fitted...the use same halos the use on my BMW...:) Hahahaha you know when you see Explorer on the road and the rear end you can see the chrome pipping? i kinda not like it...so i painted mine in black...:)
  18. bodybump

Thank you!!! Not really...just room tempreture... Thank you buddy!!
  19. bodybump

Hi buddy i plasti dip the fron grill and back at first...it looks nice...but then i wanted to have it permanent this way i would have no problem later on... Hahahaha thank you...you can do it yourself too... Not sure..is it in florida? there are only few people i know who can do...
  20. bodybump

Thank you so much bro!!! Thank you brotha...i never thought somebody would write up this kind of comment.. i appreciate every single one you said....Hood emblem only comes in one color..matte black... thank you brotha!! Hi buddy never painted anything on the roof...it comes in black...
  21. bodybump

Thanks so much for the compliments...i was going with the white actually or black...but then My BOSS (wife) wants the ruby red..so there you go..i just work on the colors to match it and not bad it turned out good....I salute you for your service brotha...More power and be safe!!!:salute: PM...
  22. bodybump

I have it custom fit down here in miami...:thumbsup:
Back