Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

For Sale 1993 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 108k, SF Bay Area, CA

I am selling my Explorer because I got a new truck. It drives great for its age and was bought to be a slow project for a fun,simple and reliable DD and camping vehicle but I came into my new truck before I could fully finish it. The mechanical is great, it just needs some cosmetic touches to be...
  2. M

For Sale (4)235/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler tires on 91-94 Explorer wheels

(4) 235 75 15 very lightly used tires installed right before I purchased the vehicle three weeks ago. They were replaced with aftermarket wheels and tires so no need for these. All the tires are new and have tons of tread left. The wheels aren't perfect but clean up ok. Rear center caps are...
  3. M

91-94 Interior parts wanted

Hi All, I need- a rear sub cover panel a passenger side dash air vent a drivers side sun visor in tan Cargo cover in tan Located in SF Bay Area
  4. M

Max's 93 XLT 4x4

Hi All, I have finally gotten my own explorer after a long search for a midsize 4x4 suv. I come from a ford family and have owned fords most my life so it was natural to end up in an explorer. It's still in the early early stages but I wanted to get this started to document its transformation...
Back