Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Goodbye MFT

yup, saw it on the news. I personally like knobs, but I do not dislike MFT.
  2. K

What do you tow with your 5th gen. Explorer?

the last two sure don't look like explorers. :dunno:
  3. K

Are You a Happy Sport Owner OR.......

I'm happy as a pig in s.......! I've had my sport a little over a month and now have 3500 miles on the odo now and haven't had a single complaint. The only thing I smell is that 'new car smell'. wish it would never go away.
  4. K

Explorer Sport 2013 or the Durango 2014?

me and my wife test drive a '13 Durango r/t loaded before we bought our sport. The interior was absolutely terrible and far as looks and feels go. I really wanted to like the vehicle seeing as it was a lot cheaper than the sport. Even the sound of the v8 at the upper rpm range sounded terrible...
  5. K

Hmmm question

that makes sense. lol
  6. K

2nd Row Bucket Seats with Console Issue

I'm not gonna lie. That looks awful. order the plastic cover.
  7. K

let's see what your towing with your Explorer!

thanks. Nice boat Bryce. maybe we'll get a boat once our son is a little bit older.
  8. K

What do you tow with your 5th gen. Explorer?

my sport at bike week '13 in Daytona Beach.
  9. K

let's see what your towing with your Explorer!

There was only 1 thousand miles on the Explorer before we headed to Daytona Beach for bike week. 2500 miles now and not even one month old.
  10. K

2013 Media Hub cable cutout

my '13 sport has a build date of 2/13 and indeed has it.
  11. K

Off Road Experience With 5th Gen Explorer !

well, I couldn't find a parking space at the local motorcycle dealer, so I parked on the grass. does this count?
  12. K

Why no HID's? 2013 explorer sport

Hello all. thinking about getting a new explorer sport w/ the 402 package, rear capt seats, towing package and sunroof. As the sport is priced as there premium model, why does is not come with factory HID's? The limited's have them and maybe the XLT's too(?). For a $50k mid sized SUV, I...
  13. K

hello

Hello. thinking about buying a 2013 explorer sport so I decided to register here. -roderick
Back