Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Bald to the Bone

That was my thought. We don't usually get too many sinkholes around here.. they do happen, but usually I drive around them!!
  2. S

Bald to the Bone

It's bizarre, I initially thought I had a control arm issue as I had only looked at my driver side, as I saw the other side.. I knew it had to be more. That being said, they are taking care of it for me now, at fault or not! Thanks!
  3. S

Bald to the Bone

Thank Peter. I just got off the phone again, they have ran a few tests and ultimately they are going to preform a bunch of work and replace tires - free of charge. Now, technically speaking, they have not admitted to any fault.. which seems strange that they would go ahead with all the work and...
  4. S

Bald to the Bone

As I stated in my initial comment, this wear (from brand new) happened in 10,000 km. therefore, there is no possible way that a rotation would have made a difference. I would only have 4 bald tires now. I could understand if this was over the course of 3/4 years of use and I never rotated...
  5. S

Bald to the Bone

The front is almost completely worn through. The Brand is Bridgestone Dueler H/L. As tires aren't my specialty they seemed decent on purchase!
  6. S

Bald to the Bone

They verified that the alignment was completed, but then followed up with a 'pothole' could have been the issue. I disagreed 100% with that statement - as both front tires were identically worn to nothing, and both backs were fine.
  7. S

Bald to the Bone

The tires are Bridgestone Dueler H/L - Someone I talked too had mentioned a similar fact! Thanks!
  8. S

Bald to the Bone

According to Ford - they did an alignment. All 4 tires were new. The rears are actually in good condition. I think my phone just focused towards the closest object.
  9. S

Bald to the Bone

Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poster.. Just trying to figure out an issue with our explorer which really feels suspect. Bought a set of 4 Brand new tires in January 2017. All good. In June 2017, I experienced steering issues (locking up) and found out that Ford had never issued a...
Back