Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2020 Explorer

Damn, it looks like I will have to get mine factory-built. Good thing that I'm trading my 2013 Sport. Maybe save some money that way.
  2. A

2020 Explorer

So far, so good!
  3. A

2020 Explorer

Hope the new 2020 does not come out with those ugly chrome handles. I will be getting the ST so I shouldn't worry.
  4. A

Check Charging System Warning

I had the same issue and found out that the belt(s) broke off my alternator. The repairs ended up costing me $500+ at my local Ford dealership though. I guess it was due to happen to my 2013 Sport.
  5. A

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

That's what I found out. Thanks.
  6. A

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

I have a 2013 Sport that needs some tuning. Has anybody done it on a 2013 Sport before?
  7. A

Painted Wheels installed.....finally !

that plasti-dip was just not working for me. My next project: those hideous chrome door handles!
  8. A

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

Peter, Thank you for your feedback. I'll take that feature into consideration before I make a final decision.
  9. A

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

So I have decided to get the following: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-or-Rear-Right-Left-New-Door-Handle-Driver-Passenger-Side-RH-LH-Left-Right-/361476974032?hash=item5429b4e5d0:g:W3QAAOSwMNxXUlVZ&vxp=mtr Have them painted/installed at a local shop. Does anybody know what happens to the...
  10. A

Time for tires

I almost went for the Pirelli Scorpion Verde, but after reading some of the comments, I decided to go for the Michelin Premier LTX instead. I believe they're cheaper too.
  11. A

2013 Sport Rear Lower Bumper Cover

I hear you on that one. The roads I drive on will definitely cause for my lower bumpers to get more scuffs.
  12. A

I guess I can try to ignore it for the time being. Maybe in a year or two, I can finally replace it. Trust me, the rear parking aid is staying on for good from now on!
  13. A

I actually just got a quote from a local shop. They charge me $175 for everything. They can even color-match it if I wanted to.
  14. A

Actually I turned them off because I couldn't hear the show. I definitely learned my lesson.
  15. A

Thank you everyone for the helpful comments/opinions. I came across this on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=371139874867&globalID=EBAY-US I wonder if you can do the install yourself, and with the help of a friend.
  16. A

I hate myself right now for not paying attention. I was backing in, while listening to my favorite show, and it was too late by the time I realized I had hit a garage pillar: Should I get a replacement part or just get it painted at a body shop? Has anybody had this experience before?
  17. A

2013 Explorer Sport: Anyone with aftermarket wheels

I just got my wheels dipped. I definitely like the new look:
  18. A

K&N Intake

I just installed a K&N filter on my 2013 Explorer Sport. I had a hard time clamping the housing cover at first though. Haven't noticed gas mileage improvement yet. Has anyone else used this filter on their Explorer Sport by any chance?
  19. A

2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Low Tire Pressure

Does anyone with a 2013-14 Explorer Sport have issues with the Low Tire Pressure message showing up everytime there is a temperature drop? I keep getting this message whenever it gets cold here in Maryland. I may have to buy an Air Compressor if this keeps happening. Any thoughts?
  20. A

Allow me to introduce myself

Olney is still standing strong. The Dinner Theater is still in service :)
  21. A

Greetings Sandlerman!
  22. A

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!
  23. A

Not so close to College Park. I live in Olney, MD. How is WVA nowadays?
  24. A

I just wanted to say hello as a new member of the Ford family. I just bought myself the new 2013 Ford Explorer Sport and I must say I love everything about it! I decided to make the switch from Toyota to Ford once this vehicle came out. Looking forward to sharing my experience with everyone on...
Back