1. S

NEW hood option available! MUST SEE !!

here are some pictures of the hood installed
  2. S

flares

wet sand and paint, no extra prep work
  3. S

flares

keep checking with them, you never know if they start making a few for it, they started making this one for the sport trac about a year ago, i was certainly surprised a new part would come out for a vehicle this old.
  4. S

flares

5. S

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

hood and flares added since last post
  6. S

flares

AMERIHOOD TYPE-E STYLE FUNCTIONAL RAM AIR HOOD company in LA makes them, you can buy it on ebay
  7. S

flares

took awhile, but found a set on ebay
  8. S

Truxxx 3in lift level kit

dont think that is for our truck, but i would do a PA 3 inch body lift(250$), add a leaf(65$)and torsion twist(free) 5" of lift for 315$ you could go with 35s
  9. S

flares

yeah fender flares ,, http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/mocked-up-33s.345828/#post-2910017 would love to find a set of these, highly doubt i will though..
  10. S

flares

anyone know where or have any sitting around that they are not using. Bushwacker 21913-02
  11. S

A/C problems

Hi, Having some issues with the a/c ,, it gets cold but it only blows through the defrost vent, I'm guessing there is a damper somewhere to devert the air from defrost to blower vents. any help would help. thanks swamp
  12. S

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Just 1 jack was needed You will need a t55 torx to get bed off, I live in the north east and the back 2 bed bolts actually broke off on me, but that was before I started to heat the mounts.. I would really suggest heating all mounts before removing the bolts , they all came out so easy...
  13. S

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

Hey Pitpop, I just completed the kit by myself ( you will need a second hand to remove the bed), wasn't to bad with all the help from the guys here, I used the instruction from their site, a lot clearer than the copy sent with kit. you can find it here...
  14. S

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

thanks Just want to thank everyone on here for all your knowledge.. finally can post some pics...
  15. S

grounding strap

thanks again, that was the one, I just reclamped it to the filler tube.
  16. S

grounding strap

When I removed the bed I must of broke a grounding strap, it is about 3 foot long attached to cross frame, but now I cant seem to see where it was attached too. any ideas where to look would be helpful, thanks
  17. S

Question on bodylift

thanks midnight, had to do the same on my truck,
  18. S

Question on bodylift

thanks, Ill go that route aswell. here is the connector I couldn't figure out how to disconnect http://www.rmsautoparts.com/proddetail.php?prod=15714661
  19. S

Question on bodylift

so the cable from the front just pushes back on the connector to where the larger hole is to get it disconnected from rear cable.... I put tons on pb oil on it and nether side moves in at all, I thought maybe there is some type of locking clip on that connector that has to be released first...
  20. S

Question on bodylift

Another Question about bodylift Started the Body lift today.. And already have a question for you guys.. was wondering how the parking cable disconnects.. The manuals says b. Press locking tab and separate front part of parking brake cable (62) from rear parking brake cable (63)...
  21. S

17x8 or 17x9

thanks offtrac do you think the 17x8 5x4.5 os 10 cb 72.6 bs 4.89 with 1inch or 1.5 inch spacers would work. since the 17x9 have a 4.5 bs and is also 1 inch wider?
  22. S

17x8 or 17x9

Sure will, I still have to install the body lift, my vacation starts in a few weeks so I will get it on then ,did the aal and new shocks this past weekend, cant wait to I get it completed.
  23. S

17x8 or 17x9

thanks newfy, I think I will go with the 17x9 ,, they have the best bs and also think a 35" tire would be better with a 9 inch wide rim..
  24. S

17x8 or 17x9

Getting ready to order wheels for my 2004 st. I found some that I like , but I wasn't sure which size would work better with 315/70/17 tires . 17x8 5x4.5 os 35 cb 72.6 bs 5.88 17x8 5x4.5 os 10 cb 72.6 bs 4.89 17x9 5x4.5 os -12 cb 72.6 bs...
Back