Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Extended Warranty Planning to buy out my lease Explorer and want it to know where is the best price to purchase one. THanks
  2. S

Clicking Noise inside Dashboard

Any idea what causes the clicking ( crack sound ) sound inside the dashboard. Thanks
  3. S

I scraped my Sport side rim

Any recommended place in NYC to get it done? And also where is the place to purchase a new oem sport rim? Thnx
  4. S

I scraped my Sport side rim

Will they able to fix this? thnx
  5. S

Foglight Bulb Options

LED foglight from Coolbulbs Have you tried it? http://www.coolbulbs.com/led-fog-lights.asp
  6. S

Painting or Plastic Dip Door handles

Do you have all the part number of all four door handle? Will be appreciated if you provided for us. Lol. Thanks
  7. S

Help - removal of the rear emblem for sports explorer

It is the same as the front emblem that has a black plastic housing behind the actual emblem
  8. S

Help - removal of the rear emblem for sports explorer

Fellow members, I was trying to replace the rear emblem today but failed to do so. I'm trying to do the same as Hartley did to his sport explorer. Is it just a double sided tape or it srewed in from the body? Thanks
  9. S

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

How did u replace or remove the rear emblem?
  10. S

Ford Explorer Sports Front Grill

Is there a touch up paint for the front grill? I have a minor scratch on my grill where I can see a white scratch. Thanks
  11. S

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

How did you replace the rear emblem?
  12. S

Puddle lights

I just got a set from them. I will install them tomorrow. I think he has three left in stock
  13. S

2013 Ford Explorer Sport HID mod

Where did u have them install? I'm planning to get them.
  14. S

Removal of the front and rear ford emblem

Can it be remove without taking out the grill?
  15. S

Removal of the front and rear ford emblem

Does anybody onboard show us how to remove them. I'm planning to replace them with black ford emblems. Thanks
  16. S

Splash guard

Will splash guard look good on a sports explorer? Do have it on your sports explorer
  17. S

Clear bra installation

You had it done where I got mine done? Can u take a pic of the side mirror? I want it to see how they did it. Thanks
  18. S

Blowing hard air in the third row seat

When I use my remote start, this hard air starts blowing from the back but when I press the brake to start the engine, it stops. Is there a way to adjust it?
  19. S

Clear bra installation

Full hood, full front bumper, grill, headlights, partial fender
Back