1. R

New pics of the orange bodydropped Sport

^ And the beat goes on!
  2. R

Explorer 16" chrome steel wheels

Non Elite Selling.
  3. R

Ford Focus: anyone own one?

It's 2006 and still no problems with the Focus. (Knock Wood). I love that little rascal.
  4. R

CAUGHT! Early prototype LTW (Lightweight) Cobra Explorer!

It has that hammered look. "Can't touch this"
  5. R

How bad is too much ATF?

I've accidentally overfilled a transmission or two in the past. Both times I used a turkey baster and a bit of airline tubing to remove the excess. to me thats easier than draining it out. Hope this helps
  6. R

1996 drivers side rear sagging 2 inches!!!!

If it is your spring, the shock absorber is worn out too so you'll have to change both the spring and the shock.
  7. R

Deers suck!!

I think some of those dopey ******* deer have a death wish. We were driving down from the summit of Mt. Washington when a deer darted right in front of us. We saw him standing at the side of the road as we approached, he waited till the last second to bolt in front of us. I almost lost control...
  8. R

Leaking sunroof problem!!!

No, the truck was still under warranty, so the dealer did it. Sorry.
  9. R

Leaking sunroof problem!!!

When my drainage tubes were clogged I would find water on both my armrests.
  10. R

stupid is as stupid does...

Thats it? I can't believe I downloaded that stupid thing!
  11. R

Have you been pulled over for loud music?

I'm no kid, but I like a good "Hard Rock" song as much as anyone else . I tune my sub-woofer to deep base and crank up the volume when I hear one. I close the windows when I do so nobody gets annoyed. I thing everyone else should do the same. God, do I hate to hear that "RAP CRAP" blaring from...
  12. R

Ford Dealership troubles?!?!

If you brought your truck in for a recall, and didn't authorize any other work, you don't have to pay for the unauthorized repairs. You have to be notified or have ok'd them to inspect and repair anything before they proceed.
  13. R

Very Easy question about rotating tires?

You're Dad's a smart fella. You wouldn't swap your shoes from one foot to the other would you, you'd walk kinda' funny right? ;)
  14. R

The 2000 X is dead

Glad to hear that you're OK. You've got to be so defensive when you drive nowadays. You can't only watch the road, you have to watch sidewalks,driveways even overhead. Driving, requires your total concentration!
  15. R

POLL D or OD

Around town keep it in Drive, better response. Highway, looking for gas mileage put it in OD.
  16. R

2002 Ford Exp. Rims on a 99 Explorer??

My Sport came with 16x7" chrome steel rims and Firestone Wilderness AT tires. They used to rub a bit when turning hard left or right. A couple of years ago I switched to American Racing Nitro wheels 16x8" and Michelin LTX MS and have not had that problem since. I think it depends on how...
  17. R

Poll: which ones for me?

Round on top, round on a brushguard and rectangular below the grille.
  18. R

How many people Own their Explorer?

I've had my '98 since Oct'97. Right now I've got 36 payments left on my wife's Focus. Were it not for that,I'd trade my Exploder in a New York minute. I'd go back to a Dodge pickup.
  19. R

Do you like the term "Exploder"?

I feel its appropriate, having my engine replaced in the past!
  20. R

Explorer Tail Lights

Not bad, but I'd have to see them in person.
  21. R

Flowmaster Cat Back.

Sorry, I put a comma instead of a period. Correction www.meineke.com
  22. R

Flowmaster Cat Back.

Meineke Muffler presently has a Summer Sale on a performance cat-back system. If anyone wants info it's available at www.meineke.com
  23. R

Do you fourwheel your Explorer?

"Strictly Street" I have had enough problems without pushing my luck.
  24. R

Bang for your all important dollar

1. custom wheels and tires 2.lighted visor (Lund Lunar Visor looks great) 3.Bug shield 4.rear air deflector 5.Billett grille
  25. R

Just got jacked...

Get a cargo cover while you're there.
Back