Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

1999 Mounty SAS

I'll have more pics and info in a couple days of the swap.
  2. W

1999 Mounty SAS

I posted this somewhere else before. I am now quite far into the swap, and i need a set of stock shackles, I have a set of Warrior shackles and I need stock ones to lower the rear cause I did Spring overs. So I neither need to sell the Warriors or trade.
  3. W

Will4vols Solid Axle Swap

I think I'm going to go with those Here's my parts list 1985 Grand Wagoneer Dana 44 donor Jeep YJ leaf springs I have the front and rear packs combined into 2 packs I have lug converters in the back 5 on 4.5 to 6 on 5.5 I'm wanting to keep the springs under, cause I'm trying to keep a good...
  4. W

Well I should have some pics up tonight, the spring mounts are all finished and welded on the truck, all that is left is mounting the steering, shock mounts and putting some longer shackles, anybody know what the best leaf springs to use are mine seem kind of soft... And also I'm thinking of...
  5. W

I've decided to go with the waggy steering box, but I can't figure out an easy way to mount it, I'm havin problems drilling the holes in the right spot
  6. W

Bolt on SAS kit

Where is this kit available, I am almost done with my swap but can't figure out how to mount the waggy steering box
  7. W

i'm currntly trying to find a pitman arm to fit from my 1998 4runner steering box to the steering assembly on the grand waggoneer steering parts
  8. W

Wheel spacers?

i just ran some ebay spacers, they worked good, now i am using a ebay lug adapter
  9. W

So I started my swap at the end of may. I am now ready to weld the mounts on! I got my axle out of a 85 grand wagoneer, it's the 6 lug I'm currently tryin to figure out how to mount the steering box..
  10. W

dana 44 auto locking hubs

i have a dana 44 with auto locking hubs, will i need to convert them to manual locking hubs for them to work in my mounty?
  11. W

Moab 2013 Photos and Videos

whos white and black b2?? i remember reading about it in a old bronco driver mag!
  12. W

99 mounty sas thread

Figured I'd go ahead and get this thread ready cause I'm goin to pick up a waggoneer donor for my sas tmro. I'll try an post a lot I pics and all the good stuff.
  13. W

99 mounty/Ex vs 84 bronco 2 frame

Does anyone know I there's any difference in the front frame width between the 84 b2 and the 95-2001 mounty/Ex?
  14. W

head replacing?

where did it crack?
  15. W

Time for new exhaust - what to get?

Ive got Flowmasters with turn downs on mine, they sound pretty good, i recommend them
  16. W

1999 Mountaineer Transfer case Problem

No I did not hook those lights up, it's so weird idk what the deal is, the check engine light only comes on when in 4h or 4l only then..
  17. W

Yes it was originally AWD and the code is P1633 Keep Alive Memory (KAM)
  18. W

My Mountaineer has a Manual Transfer case and when I put it into Neutral and shift out of 2H and try an shift into 4H it grinds and the Check Engine light comes on, but the code it throws out is not related to the transfer case at all. The code has to do with a lose connection to the Battery but...
Back