Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2005 Explorer mystery beep... any clue?

AHA!!!! I finally figured out what it was last week. there's a DVD player installed where the dome light was, but one of the special features is that there's a panel on the back end of the center console where you can plug in a game console like an Xbox, so the kids can play video games as...
  2. G

Thanks JP, I'll keep you all posted. Hopefully, with all of your help, I can figure out what it is. I certainly appreciate all of your help, thanks! : )
  3. G

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder myself if it's going to blow! lol!
  4. G

I accidentally did this once myself too, but it didn't make any noise, it just said open tailgate in the status gauge. I've gone through and open and closed all the doors, windows, and any other thing like that. No luck. One thing I have wondered about is whether it could have something to...
  5. G

No, Progressive Snapshot. That's a good thing to remember though, thanks.
  6. G

Nope, it's all located inside the cab, no exterior noise at all. It's a puzzling one for sure! lol!
  7. G

Thanks! Yeah, it DOES drive me nuts! lol! That's a thought, it's worth looking into. A friend suggested that it might be some kind of alarm for the air bag. I just bought the truck last year. It has 165K on it, but I think they're mostly highway miles because the rest of the truck is in...
  8. G

Thanks for the response, yeah, it's crazy! Nope, no remote start or other add-on's that I know about other than a DVD player for the kids where the dome light was in the center of the ceiling. And no, it doesn't go away after messing with any of the controls. Yeah, it has me baffled too...
  9. G

Try this again I think I messed up my initial post, which is why I'm not getting any responses. lol! Anyhow, this is a weird mystery beep that started a few months ago in my 2005 Ford Explorer. At first it would only happen when it was cold, then it would stop after about 10 minutes. It's...
  10. G

Please see the post below. : )
Back