Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust

I could have used one for my 68 C10 short bed that I gave up on. I couldn't decide on what I had planned. I just sold it off cause I was exhausted on just trying to figure out what I wanted to do. lol!
  2. J

Great execution, Kris. I followed you on IG recently and man, This explorer is sick!! Seeing your renderings makes me want to get one of my explorer and my Daily driver truck lol! They say that a rendering is a big aid in motivation. You get to see your finished Product(or atleast what you...
  3. J

Amazing. Can't wait to see the fender flares!!
  4. J

Replacing bench with 2nd row bucket seats

This is just what I have been searching for! What did you search? I'm having a tough time finding some!! post some pics man!
  5. J

New Today

Looks good, man! I have had the Edge Sport wheels sitting in my garage for over a year now. Are the adapters just so the wheel is pushed out more? Or is it necessary?
  6. J

Alright guys, I need this grill.

here's another shot of it. It looks perfect!
  7. J

Alright guys, I need this grill.

Where can I find it? How much? and why so much? lol https://instagram.com/p/zZ1UiwKNAg/?taken-by=autoworksrussia
  8. J

Explorer 2nd row console install

I remember awhile back someone was investigating swapping the seats from bench to split. Any more info on that?
  9. J

Explorer 2nd row console install

I wish I had got our ex with bucket seats :(
  10. J

Hood Struts ??

Come on, somebody has to want this? lol
  11. J

Hood Struts ??

Here's the email I received from redline. If anyone is willing to go to them. They can fix us up too. Hello, First, thank you for your interest in our hood QuickLIFT products. Unfortunately, we do not have a system available for your application. For us, finding the vehicles and getting them...
  12. J

Hood Struts ??

Depends, does anyone from michigan want free hood struts?
Back