Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

how to install replace headlight ford explorer 2013 Part Number: 13008

Hi! Pete I’m trying to remove and replace using the original ford headlight assembly for a 2013 sport (part No 13008) on their diagram it shows the two top fixings, which I can see but it also shows two blind fixings one looks like a screw and it’s behind the grill and the other I assume is a...
  2. J

how to install replace headlight ford explorer 2013 Part Number: 13008

Hi! Gang I ‘am trying to fit a new headlight assembly (Part Number: 13008) to my explorer sports, looks simple, but is it? Has anyone attempted this and what are the pitfalls? I can see 1 securing nut and 1 clip are there other fixing screws, nut, bolts lurking, Many thanks Jonesy :thumbsup:
  3. J

Engine codes for a explorer sport

Trying to find the engine number and its location on an explorer sport 2013? I have looked all over the engine block expecting to find a sequential engine number, relating to the last six numbers on the VIN code, I have found an engine cast number A1Si10CuZ in two locations, so I thought I would...
  4. J

How are we supposed to know?

Picked my sport up last Tuesday 31st , the build date was 12/03/2012 SYNC Version Gen2 - V3.5.1 and the new Sd A4 card for the sat-nav were installed, but does anyone know if you can get a SD card for European driving, as we are taking ours over to Europe and I have heard that the usa/can card...
Back