Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Installing aftermarket DVD headrests

Can you guys follow up on the Baton and Dream units? it's been a while since the last post and it would be cool to hear from you on how they are doing, etc. I like the Dream price and the 9" screen. Top loader, USB on the bottom. Generaltso likes the Batons and they do look good. Are they...
  2. C

First Impressions Video of 2013 Ford Explorer Sport

I made it to 2:32 although I think the reviewer has potential. You have a nice voice and a horrible microphone. Get a mic that will deepen and color up your tone. The scrolling text in the beginning is bad. Speed it up. You could easily make the 2 minutes I watched into 1 minute by talking...
  3. C

Price paid for sport explorer

Sounds like your saying i have NOT BEEN TO A DEALER. Well, I HAVE. They know me by name now. I'm looking for one like yours minus the console between second row buckets and in red. I had one lined up and it transferred out the morning my dealer called. They make it sound like it's not the...
  4. C

Price paid for sport explorer

I'm having crazy trouble trying to locate a Sport that I want. I have particular interests! I posted in another thread that I would wait for 2014 if the My Ford Touch was improved or if it came from the factory with a DVD system.
  5. C

2014 order dates for the Explorer

Wow. I'm debating on ordering or going with a 2013 Sport. My only regret with going 2013 would be improvements to the My Ford Touch system or if they added Spotify and Amazon streaming. If it was on the 2013 right now I would already be driving it. What do you guys think?
  6. C

About to buy a 2013 Sport Explorer and these forums scare me!

Update: I've toiled over the decision to go with the Explorer or a comparable. I've looked for 3 weeks, driven every other model imaginable, and have approval from the "finance department" in my household to go with anything that I want. Anything. That means from a Dodge to top of the line...
  7. C

Buying New 2013 Explorer

Hey Jim, It would be cool to hear about your first week. How did it go?
  8. C

From what I've seen the '14 EX is a small change and not a major redesign. Any features you have heard of that would make you wait?
  9. C

Thanks for all the replies guys. This reply is interesting as I fall into the "tech" category and yes, I would use the HVAC system as I assumed most do. Indiana is cold one day, hot the next. I'm mostly a connected phone listener but would use the radio from time to time. I would like to...
  10. C

Hey Guys, I was about to pull the trigger on a new 2013 Sport Explorer and was doing some searches on headrest DVD systems and found this forum. Now I'm a little leary about making the purchase! I've heard that the electronics can be difficult to learn, etc. I didn't have a problem with...
Back