Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Driver Seat swap

Hello, all. I'm working on getting my 00 XLT back up and running. I've gotten most of the mechanical issues settled, and now it is on to the interior. I need to replace my drivers seat, as the bottom leather has torn and gone to hell. Are there any shops in particular that you all like to...
  2. B

Weird clicking noise

Hey all, I've recently noticed an odd clicking noise when my Ex is in park. I got out after wheeling about a week about to take a piss, and this loud, intermittent clicking was happening right near the front grill. It's a 2000 Explorer XLT. When I pop the hood, the clicking stops for a bit...
  3. B

Who's Here From Florida?

Got any good places to off road in St Auggy? I live in Jacksonville. Looking for some fun
  4. B

Who's Here From Florida?

Huge Nole fan here. Sadly, I'll be attending UF next year for my Physics Masters program. I'll be reppin' Noles all day, however!
  5. B

I have a few questions

First one, It's about Remote starting. Where would I go about finding a good remote starting system? I've briefly looked on the internet, but I figured I'd ask here. Hopefully someone will have one, and be able to point me in the correct direction. 2nd, Window tinting. I can not seem...
  6. B

Who's Here From Florida?

Duval popin' in. What's up fellas
  7. B

Paint color

Evenin'.. I'm fixin' to paint my Ex. I can't decide between Black with 25% tint all around, and black rims, or white with 25% tint and black rims. If you have any pictures of an Ex like this, could you please share? Also, what is your personal favorite color for a 2nd gen Ex?
  8. B

2000 lower

Sup. I'm thinking about lowering my stock 2000 XLT. I'm not sure how much, though. Anyone have anything(Pictures, links, threads) on lowering a 2000?
  9. B

2000 xlt

I'm a noob with cars. I didn't know balancing tires was something I could do. I'll try that next.
  10. B

2000 xlt

G'Evening, all. Lately, my 2000 XLT has been shaking once I hit 60 MPH. It's not a overbearing, uncontrollable shake, but it's noticeable. I figured it may be an alignment issue, so I got it realigned and rotated my tires. Nothing came of that. The only reason I ask is because, while it's not...
  11. B

Hello!

I'm hoping so. I'm not looking to do anything too exciting to it. Just a new paint job, a lift, and a new sound system. But, I'm sure upon browsing this forum, I'll find many more things I'll want to do!
  12. B

Hello!

What's up, explorer fanatics. I can't believe it's taken me this long to find a forum like this. I have a 2000, completely stock, gold XLT. I'm looking to upgrade some things on it, so I hope this forum will prove beneficial. Anyway, here's your newest member!:P
Back