Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Pics of new Paint on 01sport.

Well, now her name is candy. she had a lot of bodywork issues, Dents and peeling clearcoat. so after all that was done, and the areas primed. here it is taped.
  2. J

shifting issue 01 Sport

shifting issue 01 Sport - final fix I posted this in the transmission section about 6 days ago, and haven't gotten a response. I know i hate double posting also, but i could really use some knowledge on this. I have a 2001 sport V-6 automatic. I don't have flair up, or slipping. the...
  3. J

Tranny won't kick down. HELP!!

Okay, first of all I have a 2001 sport. 4.0 auto transmission. The issue is, it goes through 2nd and 3rd really quick, no bumping/jolting or anything, it is very smooth. and it doesn't slip. however, it doesn't hold those gears long enough to get up to speed properly. 2nd, when you put...
  4. J

Maters sick and i need help.

Okay go figure. on the wifes new 02 sport 4.0, when i test drove it, it started and ran like a champ, beautiful. the issue is/was, i drove it late in the evening. what i have found since then. when you do a cold start, i.e. it has been turned off for say 7-10 hours, then when you start it...
  5. J

New Member of the Family (pics)

Well we have added another Explorer to the Family. We bought the Wife an 02 Sport. she loved driving my EX, and wanted one instead of another Car. The Juggernaut Welcoming (Mater) to the family. and then a couple of the little sister.
  6. J

A solution to the holes behind the running boards!!

Well I Wanted a solution to the holes behind the running boards. I had seen people plug them, weld them, get the trim from models that didn’t have running boards, etc. I wanted something easy, DURABLE, and something that of course looks nice. And I found this!!! Just under $10.00, very tuff...
  7. J

The Juggernaut Lights..

Well i thought i would share a couple pics i have of my lights. All the information on them, can be checked out in my build thread, in the link Listed in my signature below. i hope you enjoy. These first two are before i added my front lights, on the mount i made. ok, I think i...
  8. J

New sXc Decals.

Well this weekend, i had a new sXc decal made (Southern Xplorers Club). The guy that made it, has saved it for me, in case others may want one. They can be had in many many colors, and any size you may want. i had this one made in 3" tall letters, for my side glass. I met another guy this...
  9. J

Looking for EF Members in N. Florida/S. Georgia, or near

Hiya everyone. i was suprised to see nothing listed in the SXC portion of this. I literally see 10-20 explorers a day, just in tallahassee alone. when i had a muscle car, we had cruise ins, cruise nights, Sonic (drive in) parks. good times. I would like to see if anyone is intersted? we could...
  10. J

Need Help activating the factory fog lights!

Okay i have read almost two years worth of back lighting threads. I have a 97, that did not come with factory fog lights. (I have a build thread in the modified 95-2001 explorers or whatever). i have added additional driving lights that come on with my brights. I wanted the "factory fog lights"...
  11. J

The Juggernaut 97 EX 5.0

This build will be slower than my last, but there are some things i can definately improve on my new project here First of all. all i have done so far is cleaning, new Sony Head unit (Sirius Sat ready) , two MTX 12" subs, with a power acoustic gothic series amp. and new firestone 235/75/15...
  12. J

Thanks, new to this forum

I just left the Blazer forum. i have been a member there. i just sold my 2001 blazer zr2, and bought this 97 explorer, 5.0, AWD. and will have alot to look up, and a few questions along the way. So thanks for being here.:wavey: I have now added Photo's of my new toy, in the posts below.
Back